AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Besoin d'un coup de main pour t'intégrer ?
Clique ici pour trouver un parrain et relever les défis du nouveau !
Le forum a besoin de vous pour vivre
N'oubliez pas de voter autant que possible.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – ...
Voir le deal
999.99 €

≈ channing walker

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Channing Walker
Channing Walker
La couronne d'épines
La couronne d'épines
≈ channing walker Hu5cwsy Présent
SURNOM : chan en général, souvent monsieur Walker ou Walker tout court
STATUT : célibataire, il n'a rien d'autre à offrir que la chaleur de ses draps - et encore
MÉTIER : héritier et président-directeur général du Walker Group, entreprise de renom dans le domaine de l'immobilier
LOGEMENT : provisoirement chez son frère Elijah à Spring Hill, il a quitté sa villa de Bayside suite aux dégâts causés par la tempête Olga et cherche un nouvel appartement dans le centre-ville
≈ channing walker 8lms

TW IN RP : accidents de la route, addiction, surconsommation d'anti-douleurs, cicatrices, coma, mention de perte d'enfant
GENRE : Je suis un homme
ORIENTATION : J'aime les jolies filles.
PETIT PLUS : né à Brisbane, voyage aux quatre coins du monde pour le travail › riche héritier de l'empire immobilier fondé par son grand-père, le Walker Group, il en devient le pdg en 2021 › une jambe meurtrie par un accident de la route, il boite fréquemment › participe à des courses de voitures illégales, use d'une fausse identité dans le monde de la nuit › frère cadet d'une fratrie de trois, très proche de sa petite soeur et moins de son frère aîné
CODE COULEUR : #cc0000
RPs EN COURS :
≈ channing walker 1h0u
WALKER › thought saw your face last night, hoping that could mean something. and i didn't know what to say, so i was saying nothing. now i'm drowing in the bottle that i couldn't wake and hoping that you'll come and save again.

≈ channing walker 8w5i
CHANELLE › uc.

≈ channing walker 1ajv
ANDALKER › if you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, i'll sail the world to find you. if you ever find yourself in the dark and you can't see, i'll be the light to guide you. you can count on me like one, two, three, i'll be there. and i know when i need it, i can count on you like four, three, two and you'll be there.

≈ channing walker 47tq
HARTER › insane, inside the danger gets me high. can't help myself got secrets i can't tell. i love the smell of gasoline, i light the match to taste the heat. i've always liked to play with fire. hot blood, these veins. my pleasure is their pain. i love to watch the castles burn, these golden ashes turn to dirt.

≈ channing walker 5b2bfe3142c433fe4cc299c51d6fcb546a8ccc30
WAVES › i saw the fire in your eyes, i saw the fire when i look into your eyes. you tell me things you wanna, try, i know temptation is the devil in disguise. you risk it all to feel alive, you're offering yourself to me like sacrifice.

RPs EN ATTENTE :
≈ channing walker 0pkf

Spoiler:

RPs TERMINÉS : cf. fiche de liens

nanowrimo 2021 › 30 000 mots ✓
nanowrimo 2022 › 40 000 mots ✓
nanowrimo 2023 › 80 000 mots ✓

≈ channing walker Gzo6
≈ channing walker 2Fmhih2
≈ channing walker Y9oy77A

CRÉDITS : prettygirl (avatar) astra (code signature) Mapartche (dessin channing) loonywaltz (userbars) edif-crackship (crackship andalker et chanelle)
DC : flora constantine (ft. emma watson)
PSEUDO : eternalia, astre (amandine)
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t35209-cafe-noir-channing
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t35307-des-bleus-a-l-ame-channing
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t35934-channing-walker

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyVen 1 Jan 2021 - 17:03

channingwalker
Following
216470k127
Channing Walker

Followed by leelapalace, dani_wine, aspenhouses + 6 more

164K 433
341K 794
247K 321
287K 541
94K 265
261K 487
203K 463
114K 222
347K 656
37K 218
14K 117
8974 102
11K 75

cr: HERESY.

why does my heart cry ☽ you fooled me from the star when you let me start to love you. its like a bunch of broken picture frames, but the photo still remains the same. and i, i thought it'd be easy to run but my legs are broken. all alone, all we know, its hauting me. making it harder to breathe

≈ channing walker 7fpe

≈ channing walker 133089928:

Dernière édition par Channing Walker le Dim 27 Aoû 2023 - 11:47, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Channing Walker
Channing Walker
La couronne d'épines
La couronne d'épines
STATUT : célibataire, il n'a rien d'autre à offrir que la chaleur de ses draps - et encore
MÉTIER : héritier et président-directeur général du Walker Group, entreprise de renom dans le domaine de l'immobilier
LOGEMENT : provisoirement chez son frère Elijah à Spring Hill, il a quitté sa villa de Bayside suite aux dégâts causés par la tempête Olga et cherche un nouvel appartement dans le centre-ville
≈ channing walker 8lms

TW IN RP : accidents de la route, addiction, surconsommation d'anti-douleurs, cicatrices, coma, mention de perte d'enfant
PETIT PLUS : né à Brisbane, voyage aux quatre coins du monde pour le travail › riche héritier de l'empire immobilier fondé par son grand-père, le Walker Group, il en devient le pdg en 2021 › une jambe meurtrie par un accident de la route, il boite fréquemment › participe à des courses de voitures illégales, use d'une fausse identité dans le monde de la nuit › frère cadet d'une fratrie de trois, très proche de sa petite soeur et moins de son frère aîné
RPs EN COURS :
≈ channing walker 1h0u
WALKER › thought saw your face last night, hoping that could mean something. and i didn't know what to say, so i was saying nothing. now i'm drowing in the bottle that i couldn't wake and hoping that you'll come and save again.

≈ channing walker 8w5i
CHANELLE › uc.

≈ channing walker 1ajv
ANDALKER › if you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, i'll sail the world to find you. if you ever find yourself in the dark and you can't see, i'll be the light to guide you. you can count on me like one, two, three, i'll be there. and i know when i need it, i can count on you like four, three, two and you'll be there.

≈ channing walker 47tq
HARTER › insane, inside the danger gets me high. can't help myself got secrets i can't tell. i love the smell of gasoline, i light the match to taste the heat. i've always liked to play with fire. hot blood, these veins. my pleasure is their pain. i love to watch the castles burn, these golden ashes turn to dirt.

WAVES › i saw the fire in your eyes, i saw the fire when i look into your eyes. you tell me things you wanna, try, i know temptation is the devil in disguise. you risk it all to feel alive, you're offering yourself to me like sacrifice.

RPs EN ATTENTE :
≈ channing walker 0pkf

Spoiler:

≈ channing walker Gzo6

CRÉDITS : prettygirl (avatar) astra (code signature) Mapartche (dessin channing) loonywaltz (userbars) edif-crackship (crackship andalker et chanelle)
Femme (elle)

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyLun 10 Mai 2021 - 19:24

channingwalker • following
297 498 Likes
channingwalker

May 10, 2021

why does my heart cry ☽ you fooled me from the star when you let me start to love you. its like a bunch of broken picture frames, but the photo still remains the same. and i, i thought it'd be easy to run but my legs are broken. all alone, all we know, its hauting me. making it harder to breathe

≈ channing walker 7fpe

Dernière édition par Channing Walker le Dim 27 Aoû 2023 - 11:48, édité 2 fois
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyLun 10 Mai 2021 - 19:27

dani_wine a aimé votre publication.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyLun 10 Mai 2021 - 19:36

vicky_v
Mon bichon, tu peux faire appel à mes services plutôt que de te photographier tout seul ;)
code :copyright: loonywaltz
Channing Walker
Channing Walker
La couronne d'épines
La couronne d'épines
≈ channing walker 8lms

RPs EN COURS :
≈ channing walker 1h0u

≈ channing walker 8w5i
CHANELLE › uc.

≈ channing walker 1ajv

≈ channing walker 47tq

RPs EN ATTENTE :
≈ channing walker 0pkf

Spoiler:

≈ channing walker Gzo6

Femme (elle)

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyLun 10 Mai 2021 - 21:19

channingwalker a aimé votre commentaire.

Spoiler:

≈ channing walker 7fpe

Channing Walker
Channing Walker
La couronne d'épines
La couronne d'épines
≈ channing walker 8lms

RPs EN COURS :
≈ channing walker 1h0u

≈ channing walker 8w5i
CHANELLE › uc.

≈ channing walker 1ajv

≈ channing walker 47tq

RPs EN ATTENTE :
≈ channing walker 0pkf

Spoiler:

≈ channing walker Gzo6

Femme (elle)

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyJeu 26 Aoû 2021 - 23:18

128 326 Likes
channingwalker thanks for all the birthday wishes

August 26, 2021

≈ channing walker 7fpe

Channing Walker
Channing Walker
La couronne d'épines
La couronne d'épines
≈ channing walker 8lms

RPs EN COURS :
≈ channing walker 1h0u

≈ channing walker 8w5i
CHANELLE › uc.

≈ channing walker 1ajv

≈ channing walker 47tq

RPs EN ATTENTE :
≈ channing walker 0pkf

Spoiler:

≈ channing walker Gzo6

Femme (elle)

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyMer 23 Fév 2022 - 12:46

211 322 Likes
channingwalker the whole place looks like it's photoshopped @Lexie Walker

February 23, 2022

≈ channing walker 7fpe

Dernière édition par Channing Walker le Dim 27 Aoû 2023 - 11:48, édité 1 fois
Channing Walker
Channing Walker
La couronne d'épines
La couronne d'épines
≈ channing walker 8lms

RPs EN COURS :
≈ channing walker 1h0u

≈ channing walker 8w5i
CHANELLE › uc.

≈ channing walker 1ajv

≈ channing walker 47tq

RPs EN ATTENTE :
≈ channing walker 0pkf

Spoiler:

≈ channing walker Gzo6

Femme (elle)

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyVen 22 Avr 2022 - 22:04

133 987 Likes
channingwalker merci Paris

March 25, 2022

≈ channing walker 7fpe

Anonymous
Invité
Invité

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyVen 22 Avr 2022 - 22:51

iris_c
I'm on my way to join you !  ≈ channing walker 3209647517  Enjoy your trip  ≈ channing walker 1949770018  
Channing Walker
Channing Walker
La couronne d'épines
La couronne d'épines
≈ channing walker 8lms

RPs EN COURS :
≈ channing walker 1h0u

≈ channing walker 8w5i
CHANELLE › uc.

≈ channing walker 1ajv

≈ channing walker 47tq

RPs EN ATTENTE :
≈ channing walker 0pkf

Spoiler:

≈ channing walker Gzo6

Femme (elle)

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyVen 22 Avr 2022 - 23:06

channingwalker
iris_c hurry castillo, i saved you a croissant

≈ channing walker 7fpe

Dernière édition par Channing Walker le Sam 1 Avr 2023 - 21:13, édité 1 fois
Channing Walker
Channing Walker
La couronne d'épines
La couronne d'épines
≈ channing walker 8lms

RPs EN COURS :
≈ channing walker 1h0u

≈ channing walker 8w5i
CHANELLE › uc.

≈ channing walker 1ajv

≈ channing walker 47tq

RPs EN ATTENTE :
≈ channing walker 0pkf

Spoiler:

≈ channing walker Gzo6

Femme (elle)

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyLun 16 Mai 2022 - 23:04

205 032 Likes
channingwalker what love at first sight looks like

May 08, 2022

≈ channing walker 7fpe

Gabrielle Strange
Gabrielle Strange
l'épée de justice
l'épée de justice
≈ channing walker IAeu3cF Présent
SURNOM : Ses proches la surnomme Gaby ou Gab'.
STATUT : Elle a bien d'autres préoccupations en tête.
MÉTIER : Avocate spécialisée dans le droit pénal et le droit de la famille, elle travaille pour le cabinet Sherman & Mancini mais a pour ambition d'ouvrir son propre cabinet.
LOGEMENT : La tempête du 1er décembre a anéanti sa villa à Bayside. Elle a depuis emménagé au 101 Edward Street à Spring Hills.
≈ channing walker R5mw

TW IN RP : accident - coma - violence - alcoolisme - suicide
TW IRL : /
GENRE : Je suis une femme
ORIENTATION : J'aime les beaux garçons.
PETIT PLUS : Née à Las Vegas ☽ Etudes à LA pour devenir avocate où elle s'est établie ensuite ☽ Départ pour l'Australie sans en avoir le choix en août 2020 ☽ Végétarienne ☽ Amoureuse de la nature, sa bouffée d'oxygène étant les randonnées ☽ Aime le vin ☽ Suit les tendances en matière de mode ☽ Photographe à ses heures perdues, une passion qu'elle a depuis petite.
CODE COULEUR : #cc3399
RPs EN COURS : (06)Lucy 3Meryl 4Ezra 1Chanelle 36Eddie 5Mitchell 4.

(communications téléphoniques)

EddieEzraLucyMerylChanningMitchell.
≈ channing walker Giphy
strange family ☽ Everything will change, nothin' stays the same and nobody here's perfect, oh but everyone's to blame, all that you rely on and all that you can save will leave you in the morning and find you in the day.
≈ channing walker Giphy-downsized-large
chanelle ☽ You know it's never one or the other, i'm never feeling fine while you suffer, we were never built to forget doesn't mean you still can resent me, always on a course of collision, the road between relapse and remission, something we can't comprehend, we still both care, but we're bending ☽ 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536
≈ channing walker J5U6W8Q

≈ channing walker 2e0ff646737d97b9bbc602e12a9b98fdd1282729

luby ☽ light pink sky up on the roof, sun sinks down, no curfew, twenty questions, we tell the truth, you've been stressed out lately? yeah, me too, something gave you the nerve to touch my hand, it's nice to have a friend ☽ 12
≈ channing walker 3350a07cd3b5e485b5cc5f1f413e34c97ccd8e90
ebby ☽ So no one told you life was gonna be this way, your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOA, it's like you're always stuck in second gear, when it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but I'll be there for you. ☽ 1234 .
≈ channing walker Efc7a3bdc1727d4d6aeabcbf733220fa7c7c8f62
gabson ☽ Don't take yourself so seriously, look at you all dressed up for someone you never see, you're here for a reason but you don't know why, you're split and uneven your hands to the sky, surrender yourself. And I wonder why I tear myself down to be built back up again ☽ 12345

RPs EN ATTENTE : Nathanael 1 ☽ Auden 1 ☽ Blake 1
RPs TERMINÉS :
FB Chanelle #1 (juil.2018) ☽ Chanelle#2 (oct. 2018) ☽ Chanelle #5 (août 2018) ☽ Chanelle #7 (août 2018) ☽ Chanelle #10 (juin 2017) ☽ Chanelle #11 (mars 2018) ☽ ☽ Chanelle #18 (sept. 2018) ☽ Andrew #1 (2019) ☽

2020 Jackson #1 (juillet) ☽ Daby #1 (sept) ☽

2021 Alec #1 (fév.) ☽ Lou #1 (mars) ☽ fête des voisins 1 (avril) ☽ fête des voisins 2 Daby #2 (mai) ☽ Stranckie #1 (mai) ☽ Stranckie #2 (mai) ☽ Mitch #1 (mai) ☽ Ebby #1 (juin) ☽ Chanelle #4 (juillet) ☽ Raelyn #1 (juillet) ☽ Chanelle #6 (juillet) ☽ Strange #1 (juillet) ☽ Claire #1 (août) ☽Stranckie #3(août) ☽ Chanelle #9 (août) ☽ Ebby #2 (sept) ☽ River #1 (sept.) ☽ Cade #1 (nov) ☽ Isaac #1 (nov.) ☽ Mitch #2 (déc) ☽ Chanelle #12 (déc) ☽ Chanelle #13 (dec) ☽

2022 Chanelle #14 (janv.) ☽ Chanelle #16 (fév) ☽ Cade #2 (février) ☽ Chanelle #17 + Mitch (mars) ☽ Merielle #1 (mars) ☽ Chanelle #20 (fin mars) ☽ Mitch#3 (avril) ☽ Jackson #2 (avril) ☽ ☽ Chanelle #21 (mai) ☽ Anouch #1 (juin) ☽ Chanelle #22 + Mila (juin) ☽ Chanelle #23 + Otto (juin) ☽ Lexie #1Ebby #3 (juin) ☽ Rhett #1 (juin) ☽ Elijah #1 (juin) ☽ Chanelle #24 (juin) ☽ #Chanelle 25 (juil.) ☽ Merielle #2 (juil.) ☽ Otto #1 (juil.) ☽ Chanelle #26 (août) ☽ Seth #1 (août) ☽ Stranes #1 (août) ☽ Chanelle #34 (sept.) ☽ Chanelle #27 (oct.) ☽ Merielle #3 (oct.) ☽ Muiredach #1 (nov.) ☽ Gaïa #1dîner Walker (déc.) ☽ ☽ Lucy #1 (déc.) ☽ Chanelle #33 (déc.).

2023 Jackson #3 (janv.) ☽ ☽ Jackson #4 (janv.) ☽ Ebby #4 (fév.). ☽ Chanelle #35 (mars) ☽ Lucy 2 (avril) ☽ Strange 1 (avril) ☽ Jackson 5 (sept.)

UA Chanelle #3Chanelle #8Chanelle #15 Chanelle #19Chanelle #28Chanelle #29Chanelle #31 Vittorio #1Chanelle #30

NanoWrimo 2021
NanoWrimo 2022
NanoWrimo 2023.

CRÉDITS : @unknown (avatar) @twofacedharveydent (gif); @loonywaltz (ub)
DC : Zoya & August
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t38177-tough-girl-whose-soul-ashes-gabrielle-strange
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t38200-gabrielle-strange-time-has-come-as-we-all-go-down
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t43843-gabrielle-strange

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyLun 16 Mai 2022 - 23:08

Galice_S a commencé à vous suivre.

There must be peace and understanding sometime, strong winds of promise that will blow away the doubt and fear if i can dream of a warmer sun, where hope keeps shining on everyone, tell me why, oh why, oh why won't that sun appear. if i can dream, e.presley + @aeairiel.

≈ channing walker JL89r1l
≈ channing walker Xc1pTzg
≈ channing walker 4dcIXIB
≈ channing walker VPaEYqd
≈ channing walker Lbjcusp

:l: :

Anonymous
Invité
Invité

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyJeu 26 Mai 2022 - 21:15

iris_c
Owwww bring him back with you, he will be the new Yatzi's best friend!  ≈ channing walker 1f60d and he seems to be in love with you too ! That look !  ≈ channing walker 4052937387   
Channing Walker
Channing Walker
La couronne d'épines
La couronne d'épines
≈ channing walker 8lms

RPs EN COURS :
≈ channing walker 1h0u

≈ channing walker 8w5i
CHANELLE › uc.

≈ channing walker 1ajv

≈ channing walker 47tq

RPs EN ATTENTE :
≈ channing walker 0pkf

Spoiler:

≈ channing walker Gzo6

Femme (elle)

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyJeu 26 Mai 2022 - 21:58

channingwalker
iris_c the puppy eyes !! i couldn't bring him home even tho i wish i did

≈ channing walker 7fpe

Dernière édition par Channing Walker le Sam 1 Avr 2023 - 21:12, édité 1 fois
Channing Walker
Channing Walker
La couronne d'épines
La couronne d'épines
≈ channing walker 8lms

RPs EN COURS :
≈ channing walker 1h0u

≈ channing walker 8w5i
CHANELLE › uc.

≈ channing walker 1ajv

≈ channing walker 47tq

RPs EN ATTENTE :
≈ channing walker 0pkf

Spoiler:

≈ channing walker Gzo6

Femme (elle)

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker EmptyDim 1 Jan 2023 - 16:00

301 798 Likes
channingwalker she was drunk enough to call him her fave bro. yuck, happy new year

id @Elijah Walker @Lexie Walker
manip par thcfinalgirl sur tumblr

January 01, 2023

≈ channing walker 7fpe

Contenu sponsorisé

≈ channing walker Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ channing walker ≈ channing walker Empty

≈ channing walker

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1