AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Besoin d'un coup de main pour t'intégrer ?
Clique ici pour trouver un parrain et relever les défis du nouveau !
Le forum a besoin de vous pour vivre
N'oubliez pas de voter autant que possible.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyMar 19 Juil 2022 - 14:26

Rebienvenue !! Razz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyMar 19 Juil 2022 - 20:38

Rebienvenue chez toi :l:
Kai Luz
Kai Luz
le globe-trotter
le globe-trotter
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 9OYzxwd Présent
STATUT : époux de mila depuis 2016, il s'affiche néanmoins célibataire, situation qui le laisse mitigé entre le soulagement et l'horreur
MÉTIER : biologiste, concentré davantage sur le domaine de la recherche qui lui prodigue une liberté et quelques avantages rendant ce métier qu'il n'a pas choisi lui-même plus supportable
LOGEMENT : il tient compagnie à dani dans son appartement situé dans le quartier de bayside sur wellington street
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_npyp5aGsiX1qhvb2u_250

TW IN RP : relations toxiques, harcèlement moral, viol
GENRE : Je suis un homme
PETIT PLUS : en crise identitaire : il cherche encore qui il est ▲ people pleaser par excellence, souverain des compromis ▲ haut potentiel intellectuel doublé d'un trouble de l'attention (tdah) ▲ aucun pied à terre, il enchaîne les destinations sur le dos de ses études puis de sa carrière ▲ déteste la routine et les étiquettes ; entretient les secrets et les faux semblants ; avide de nouvelles expériences ; provoque les loufoques aventures et les opportunités de toutes sortes ▲ drag queen aussi passionnée qu'inavouée ▲ rêve de se réorienter dans le journalisme d'investigation
CODE COULEUR : Kai se cherche en #9966ff ou slateblue
RPs EN COURS : (14+5+6) gaïaabelnoor&raphaeljordan #2abel #2ethelitziaralex

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 BvdNvup
les five
jiyeon&noor #2jiyeon&noor #3noor #6

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Holding-hands-couple
rakai
raphael #3raphael #5

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Fmz0
partners in crime
mila #3

☽ ☽ dimension 〇 gothique ☾ ☾
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 XxF2NtnwnZ75tMfA5YrXygnDZw5ghM6fSXh5WSEr
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 AoIPx72lI9HefHJXJwbNEr8Li94SWgUoaGIlkY5e
noor #4asher #1ishtar #2marley #3

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 W98cbSy
archiebirdieishtaradèlenephtys

dimension fantôme
swann #2

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 JOOznhO
asher #2
RPs EN ATTENTE : maritza ▲
RPs TERMINÉS : kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 L2n5iNq
CRÉDITS : avyapeony (avatar), ji (gif les five), halvgods (gif), drake. (signature), mapartche (illustrations personnalisées ♥), loonywaltz (ub)
DC : Isy Jensen & Max Novak
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t45389-kai-i-don-t-know-my-name-i-don-t-play-by-the-rules-of-the-game
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t45428-kai-safety-rules
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t47238-kai-luz

Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyMar 19 Juil 2022 - 22:24

Merciiiii beaucoup à vous tous pour ce génial nouvel accueil de folie, merci beaucoup vos gentils mots, bons souhaits et compliments kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 206649278 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 3956312242 :keur: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 2891754501 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 199959295 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 394614564 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 667269207 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018

@Hugo Blanchard : je suis siiii ravie que Kai te plaise kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 206649278 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 206649278 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 206649278 Je sens que les deux bros vont pas s'ennuyer ensemble, ils vont pouvoir en enchaîner des aventures kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 199959295 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 3836688744 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 667269207 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1484806105

@Noor Guerrero : je kiffe tellement que tu l'aimeeees kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 206649278 j'ai si hâte de vous rejoindre kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 199959295 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 199959295 :keur: :keur: ça va être le feu kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1484806105 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1484806105 (jusque dans la cuisine :fuhu: )

@Dani Hwang : JE T'AIME AUSSI BEAUTÉ kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 206649278 :keur: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 2891754501 Merciiii pour tout, je suis siiii heureuse de prendre ton PL et que tu approuves mon interprétation de ta pépite kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 2954228499 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 667269207 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018 J'ai si hâte de jouer ce nouveau lien avec toi, ça va être au top kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 3290930861 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 256908409 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018

@Jina Crawley : Tu m'envoies ravie et très fière de moi :fuhu: :fuhu: Tu sais que je pouvais pas m'empêcher de penser que ça pourrait être chouette un lien Kai/Jina ou Kai/Dinis kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 4251317097 Je viendrais te soumettre mes petites idées loufoques kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 3070942404 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 394614564 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018

@Mila Valentini : Merciiii kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 206649278 J'ai confiance, je ne doute pas qu'on va trouver des idées au top du top pour s'éclater en RP kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 256908409 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018 J'ai hâte de  RP de nouveau avec toi sous ces nouveaux traits en plus de ceux d'Isy ! kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 206649278 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 2891754501
Blake Aldridge
Blake Aldridge
La plume assassine
La plume assassine
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 7vHkInU Présent
SURNOM : bridge par certains de ses collègues, et c'est resté.
STATUT : un an et demi après l'annulation de ses fiançailles avec Stella, c'est son histoire avec Flora qui a pris fin à son tour lorsqu'ils ont réalisé qu'être attachés l'un à l'autre, ça ne faisait pas pour autant une base solide pour construire quelque chose. un historique sentimental tout ce qu'il y a de plus glorieux, donc.
MÉTIER : journaliste plurimédia et rédacteur en chef de son propre magazine en ligne, The Daily Insider, où il passe l'actualité au crible en malmenant quelques susceptibilités au passage. chroniqueur culturel sur Sky News Radio, chaque jeudi soir. ça met du beurre dans les épinards.
LOGEMENT : #242 Oxlade Drive, à Fortitude Valley, dans un appart qui lui sert presque autant de bureau.
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Ac7a3501067ef44f38f793adb1d5a88590fc4305

TW IN RP : classisme, traitement médiatique virulent, duplicité, mentions de harcèlement scolaire (passé)
ORIENTATION : J'aime les jolies filles.
PETIT PLUS : journaliste par vocation, toujours en quête de transparence › en bon millennial, il a toujours son smartphone et son macbook à portée de main › a la haute société en horreur, convaincu qu'ils se pensent inatteignables. c'est eux qu'il fustige le plus souvent dans ses articles › a lancé son propre média pour combattre la censure › sa plume est caustique et lui redoutable quand il s'attaque à un sujet › inséparable de sa moto, qu'il a retapé lui-même › social butterfly, il sait où et quand laisser traîner ses oreilles pour choper des infos › a la trahison facile quand c'est pour servir sa cause.
CODE COULEUR : IndianRed
RPs EN COURS : (07) logan #2august #3tessa #1eddie #3 › gabrielle #1 › dina #1

(ua slasher) carl #3

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 56f8618829b2281246b83b30036e72a147dd3751
aldrine #3 › I know water that's thicker than love, that's deeper than love with my friends. people come and some people go, and some people ride 'til the end. we're still young, still got our mindless ways. and our timeless phase, kickin' songs.

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Cbb97b2f07fbf68696a90ae3088832a0d6149e39
flake #4 › and then the cold came, the dark days. when fear crept into my mind. you gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye. so this is me swallowin' my pride, standin' in front of you sayin' I'm sorry for that night. and I go back to december all the time.

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 8155d409bdad51cd5a814f0c5d40c0ddce25d25f
stella #2 › now it's just me and a hundred square feet of bittersweet memories. deleted the playlist but I still hear all your favorite melodies. so I'll dance with your ghost in the living room, and I'll play the piano alone. but I'm too scared to delete all our videos, 'cause it's real once everyone knows.

RPs EN ATTENTE : flora #4 › stella #2

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 B078c714e8210e29d3b2367e5657594ef4ba283c
allen (scénario libre) › do you think about me? 'cause I don't have any doubt you must in this life. even though you're never there I didn't feel you disappear from sight. you did it well.

RPs TERMINÉS : (2024) ambrose #1

(2023) flora #1sergio #1noor #1flora #2 & elijah #2august #1jenna #1eddie (survival academy)charlie (survival academy)eddie #2 (survival academy)sofia #1 (speed dating)stella #1carl #1dorian #1logan #1flora #3greta #1august #2

(flashbacks) elijah #1 (juillet 2022)

(ua slasher) carl #2

rps abandonnés:

CRÉDITS : avatar @selfmade, gif profil @sakuragifs, gifs sign @jake-wheeler, gif jenna @lomapacks, gif allen @faayagifs, gif august @timotheecontent, gif flora @watson-emma, gif stella @lexiresources, userbars @loonywaltz.
DC : rory craine (ft. david corenswet) & james weatherton (ft. joseph quinn)
PSEUDO : charlotte, nairobi.
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t48220-when-it-comes-to-the-end-you-re-just-the-same-as-them-blake
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t48271-blake-i-m-the-reporter-baby-you-could-be-the-news
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t48313-blake-aldridge
https://berzvtto.tumblr.com/

Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyMar 19 Juil 2022 - 23:00

rebienvenue à la maison kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 206649278 :l:
je te souhaite de bien t'amuser avec ce nouveau monsieur kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 PwjukqI
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 BlWlDkN
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 YI1xEdJ

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 7IiCeQW
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 YaJG0rc
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 TTEVNp3
 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 2154485008 :
Evelyn Pearson
Evelyn Pearson
la succession
la succession
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 FQgUS3L Présent
SURNOM : evie majoritairement. sa mère l'appelle frankie (pour frances, son second prénom) c'est donc un trigger à ne pas activer si tu tiens à l'avoir de ton côté
STATUT : et c’est reparti pour un tour. Les mauvaises langues demanderont "pour combien de temps?" mais avec rhett, ils y croient tellement qu’ils parlent de fonder une famille maintenant
MÉTIER : CEO de la michael hills international (MHI), groupe de luxe qui domine le marché international de la joaillerie. après des mois de formation pour reprendre le poste, poussée par les pearson, la voilà à la tête d’un empire qui n’est même pas le sien, et auquel elle doit rendre son éclat après les déboires du dirigeant d’origine
LOGEMENT : #414 beachcrest road, bayside, avec rhett et ruben (le chien, pas l'autre)
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 6fd815886846e16814d35cff2e063176477a150e

TW IN RP : deuil, pression familiale, religion (catholique), anxiété, mention d'agressions physiques, mention de consommation d'alcool (j'adapte mes rps sans problème, contactez-moi si besoin)
GENRE : Je suis une femme
ORIENTATION : Je n'aime que ma moitié.
PETIT PLUS : de retour en ville depuis fin 2017 ◦ fille de kai pearson, membre des queensland reds|wallabies, décédé lors de la CDM de rugby '91 ◦ londonienne d'adoption ◦ diplômée en arts graphiques, passionnée par la calligraphie ◦ listeuse compulsive ◦ rapports tendus avec sa mère, celie pearson, créatrice de la fondation pearson ◦ control-freak, réservée sur ses émotions ◦ travailleuse, réputée dans son domaine ◦ n’a jamais remis les pieds dans un stade, hait le sport ◦ catholique, a effectué sa scolarité dans un ensemble catholique privé pour cause de mauvais comportement ◦ sans permis ◦ féministe
CODE COULEUR : #DE9DAC (#AA336A pour design clair)
RPs EN COURS :
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 06cb66b0e0908d7f422d5e991ad9f912ada27487
PEARSONS ◦ so what if the rain falls? let's find the gold at the end of the rainbow so what if the rain falls? i'll shower in shimmers of gold so what if the sky falls? we'll build a life right on the cotton clouds so what if the sky falls? we'll play hide and seek with the stars
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Am8r
EVERHETT ◦ my feelings used to be serrated but you speak in such a perfect cadence tiptoein' past so many stages but what the fuck is patience? these are fast times and fast nights no time for rewrites we couldn't help it outlines on bed sides give me a second to forget i ever really meant it
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 0afb971724df3587a7dc92ce4e1f51cde0458357
CHEVIE ◦ don't read the last page but i stay when you're lost and i'm scared and you're turning away i want your midnights but i'll be cleaning up bottles with you on new year's day

rhett#32ruben#6malone#4ginny

RPs EN ATTENTE :
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 E8dab18f7eb7fab7e6a8e50794ffdc587cbd709c
KENNEDY ◦ but i got smarter i got harder in the nick of time honey i rose up from the dead i do it all the time i've got a list of names and yours is in red underlined i check it once then i check it twice oh (scénario libre)

RPs TERMINÉS : cf. fiche de liens
CRÉDITS : ©ssoveia (av, gifs profil, sign, pearsons, everhett) ◦ maurawrites (gif chevie), rampld2 (gif kennedy) ◦ ©astra (code) ◦ ©loonywaltz (userbars)
DC : jo carter & mavis barnes
PSEUDO : ssoveia
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t18595-evelyn-sorry-i-m-too-busy-pinning-organization-ideas-on-pinterest
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t18638-evelyn-speak-now

Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyMer 20 Juil 2022 - 11:02

Oh un nouveau zigoto kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 2954228499

Re bienvenue chez toi kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018 Je te souhaite de t'amuser autant avec lui qu'avec tes anciens/autres bonhommes.

you can let it go, you can throw a party full of everyone you know, and not invite your family cause they never showed you love, you don't have to be sorry for leaving and growing up.

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 YmjIc9aj_o
    kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Q7Ok7CSp_o
    kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 F6y4JDx7_o
    kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Ks6KGsxo_o
    kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 IWPA46iR_o

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 L2FXzdqX_o
    kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 LJbIlU4t_o

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 3070942404:
Ezra Beauregard
Ezra Beauregard
le coeur navré
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 HlIQNBi ÂGE : trente-huit étés colorés, né une certaine fête nationale australienne de quatre-vingt cinq.
STATUT : lily et lui se sont dit oui à l'abris des regards pour officialiser leur (plus si) petite famille aux yeux de la loi.
MÉTIER : el boss chez mecanor, garage auto/moto situé dans le quartier de toowong. donne des coups de mains occasionnels à l'association beauregard.
LOGEMENT : #159 third street (logan city), avec lily, noah, alice, bientôt matt et alfie (la liste est longue, oui); l'image de la famille (presque) parfaite - il manque plus que le chien et le tableau serait complet.
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Tumblr_pt9ise35aG1y5qlb6o3_400

TW IN RP : deuil, fausse-couche.
PETIT PLUS : la famille avant tout › n'était pas donneur compatible de rein, don qui avait pour but de sauver son fils › cora coverdale est la plus belle, et bee scott beauregard › a rencontré son fils (2017); coup de foudre au premier regard, comme on dit › après une longue lutte pour le petit, pour Ginny, et finalement pour lui, Noah est enfin tiré d'affaire de cette maladie qui a failli lui coûter la vie grâce à une greffe de rein (octobre 2017).
CODE COULEUR : cornflowerblue.
RPs EN COURS :
(six) – present: auden #14finnleygabrielleginny #24lily #31marley #2 | the only one:

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 F2f5686238e9258af8ea0d56e82e8504a6dddfe6
EZRAUDEN › My loneliness is killing me, and I must confess I still believe. When I'm not with you I lose my mind. Give me a sign. Hit me, baby, one more time.
surprise:

RPs TERMINÉS :
amosauden › lovden #2auden #3lovden #4lovden #5auden #6auden #7auden #8auden #9auden #10lovden #11auden #12auden #13coreycorey #2corey #3edge › edge #2evelynjamesonjosephkieranlilylily #2lily #3lily #4lily #5lily #6lily #7lily #8lily #9lily #10lily #11lily #12lily #13lily #14lily #15lily #16lily #17lily #18lily #19lily #20lily #21lily #22 (sld)lily #23lily #24 (sld)lily #25 (sld)lily #26 (sd)lily #27 (sd)lily #28 (sd)lily #29lily #30marleytommy (roa)yasminebroregard #1broregard #2broregard #3olivia + thomasfamily reunion › #pinkteam (battles2016)paintball #hitmewithyourbestshotthe christmas miracleoctopuslas posadas

and now the chapter is closed and done:

chronologie des sujets pas du tout à jour dans ma fiche de liens.

et là, un petit géranium:

CRÉDITS : plum (avatar) › nobodys (profil gif) › RENEGADE (signature icons) › loonywaltz (userbars) › stairsjumper (le petit géranium) › harley (crackships ezrauden).
DC : damon williams, la lueur de l'ombre (ft. rudy pankow) › malone constantine, le poids des regrets (ft. jack lowden) › ruben hartfield, le miroir sans tain (ft. harry styles) › millie butcher, le fantôme du présent (ft. zendaya coleman).
PSEUDO : luleaby.
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t31212-whatever-helps-you-sleep-at-night

Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyMer 20 Juil 2022 - 11:14

Rebienvenue parmi nous ! Amuses toi bien avec ton nouveau gars! kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 662981832

:l::

Tessa Mulligan
Tessa Mulligan
le grand bleu
le grand bleu
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 IAeu3cF Présent
SURNOM : Tess', Tessy
STATUT : En couple avec Maël depuis Septembre 2023
MÉTIER : Vétérinaire éthologue, elle a sa clinique à Logan City, elle est bénévole au refuge une journée par semaine. elle fait partie d'une ONG de protection des océans. Deux fois par an, elle part étudier les grands mammifères marins pour les recenser entre autre (actuellement en suspend en raison de ses soucis de santé)
LOGEMENT : Bayside, une petite villa non loin de la mer
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 3o6u

TW IN RP : Deuil périnatal - prématurité - maladie
TW IRL : /
GENRE : Je suis une femme
ORIENTATION : Je n'aime que ma moitié.
PETIT PLUS : Elle aime la vie et elle a souvent un sourire vissé au visage. Elle est bienveillante, humaine, amoureuse de la nature et soucieuse des autres. ≈ elle pratique la plongée depuis toute petite ≈ Elle déteste être enfermée, l'inactivité. Elle a besoin de grands espaces, elle adore aller se perdre dans la nature ≈ Tess fait de la voile depuis des années, c'est une amoureuse de la mer, de l'océan. ≈ elle a une cardiopathie (découverte en avril 2021) ≈ elle veut avoir des enfants, se marier, avoir une vie de famille ≈ ses jumeaux sont décédés le 13 janvier 2022
CODE COULEUR : #003333 // #99ccff
RPs EN COURS : Janvier 2023
Flora#1 |

Mars 2023
Mael#1 | Finnley#1 |

Avril 2023
Andy#1 |

Mai 2023
Zoya#2 |

Juillet 2023
Lincoln#5 | Ho Min-Kyung

Aout 2023
Cody#1 |

FB :
Dorian#1 (2022)

RPs EN ATTENTE : Byron | Micah | Jordan/Asher
RPs TERMINÉS : Freddy #1| Erin #1 | Amy #1 | Twins #1 | Trent #1 | Mulligan #1 | Birthday | Ash #1 | Erin #2 | Trent #2 | Lawrence #1 | Ash #2 | Freddy #2 | Twins #2 | Amy #2 | Mulligan #2 | Zoya #1 | Freddy #3 | Trent #3 | Leto #1 | Addie#1/Amy#3 | Amy#4 | Lincoln #3 | Adèle#2 | Lincoln#4

UA : Jordan #1 |

Abandonnés : Pete | Adriel #1 | Andrew | Mia | Sienna #1 | Lawrence #2 (UA) | Adriel#2 | Thomas #1 | Ysis #1
CRÉDITS : @decrescxndo| Dessin : ☽ Mapartche ♡
DC : Meryl, la cadette Strange
PSEUDO : Zum | Clémentine
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t39283-tessa-mulligan-just-breathe
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t39322-tessa-talking-about-revolution#1936582

Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyMer 20 Juil 2022 - 12:27

Rebienvenue à toi :l:

Tessa

- So cradle your head in your hands. And breathe. ☽ BASTET

Spoiler:
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyMer 20 Juil 2022 - 15:25

Bienvenue de nouveau ici :l:
Kai Luz
Kai Luz
le globe-trotter
le globe-trotter
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 9OYzxwd Présent
STATUT : époux de mila depuis 2016, il s'affiche néanmoins célibataire, situation qui le laisse mitigé entre le soulagement et l'horreur
MÉTIER : biologiste, concentré davantage sur le domaine de la recherche qui lui prodigue une liberté et quelques avantages rendant ce métier qu'il n'a pas choisi lui-même plus supportable
LOGEMENT : il tient compagnie à dani dans son appartement situé dans le quartier de bayside sur wellington street
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_npyp5aGsiX1qhvb2u_250

PETIT PLUS : en crise identitaire : il cherche encore qui il est ▲ people pleaser par excellence, souverain des compromis ▲ haut potentiel intellectuel doublé d'un trouble de l'attention (tdah) ▲ aucun pied à terre, il enchaîne les destinations sur le dos de ses études puis de sa carrière ▲ déteste la routine et les étiquettes ; entretient les secrets et les faux semblants ; avide de nouvelles expériences ; provoque les loufoques aventures et les opportunités de toutes sortes ▲ drag queen aussi passionnée qu'inavouée ▲ rêve de se réorienter dans le journalisme d'investigation

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 BvdNvup
les five

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Holding-hands-couple
rakai
raphael #3raphael #5

partners in crime
mila #3

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 XxF2NtnwnZ75tMfA5YrXygnDZw5ghM6fSXh5WSEr
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 AoIPx72lI9HefHJXJwbNEr8Li94SWgUoaGIlkY5e

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 W98cbSy

dimension fantôme
swann #2

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 JOOznhO
asher #2
RPs TERMINÉS : kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 L2n5iNq
CRÉDITS : avyapeony (avatar), ji (gif les five), halvgods (gif), drake. (signature), mapartche (illustrations personnalisées ♥), loonywaltz (ub)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t45389-kai-i-don-t-know-my-name-i-don-t-play-by-the-rules-of-the-game

Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyMer 20 Juil 2022 - 18:09

Merci beaucoup à vous pour vos gentils messages et vos bons vœux kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 674657830 I love you kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 2523491165 :keur: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 2891754501 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyMer 20 Juil 2022 - 19:04

Re-bienvenue parmi nous :)
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyMer 20 Juil 2022 - 19:07

Rebienvenue a toi !
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyMer 20 Juil 2022 - 20:05

Je sais pas si je dois donner mon accord pour ce pl mais c'est évidemment un grand oui pour ma part si jamais kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 3258319053
Trop trop trop trop hâte que tu rejoignes la bande :l: :l:
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyMer 20 Juil 2022 - 20:51

Re-bienvenue chez toi avec cette nouvelle bouille ma Charmanadrama. kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 2523491165
Kai Luz
Kai Luz
le globe-trotter
le globe-trotter

les five

rakai
raphael #3raphael #5

partners in crime
mila #3

dimension fantôme
swann #2

asher #2

Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyJeu 21 Juil 2022 - 0:27

Merci beaucoup vous quatre kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 206649278 :keur: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 2891754501 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 2954228499 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 394614564

@Hugo Blanchard J'ai si hâte aussi kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 206649278 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 206649278 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 206649278 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 199959295 :keur: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018

@Alexa Monroe Merci beaucoup ma Charmanadrama kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 2954228499 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 2891754501 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 1949770018 I love you
Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker
les mauvaises décisions
les mauvaises décisions
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 7vHkInU Présent
SURNOM : eli, simple et efficace
STATUT : cœur autrefois brisé, désormais jalousement gardé, mais dont l’armure ne cesse de se craqueler face à une adorable petite souris
MÉTIER : architecte au sein du walker group, et chargé du cours de recherche en environnement et durabilité à la faculté d'architecture de l'université du queensland.
LOGEMENT : un penthouse lumineux à spring hill, qu’il partage avec son chat siamois zelda et ses deux nouvelles recrues félines, safflina et drogon - ou plutôt dans lequel il est autorisé à rester tant qu’il n’oublie pas de remplir leur gamelle
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 3ce1e35bae9764a4770e1145bd3127218e0b550b

TW IN RP : ex-toxicomanie
PETIT PLUS : né à Brisbane, il a sillonné les plus belles régions du globe une fois sa majorité atteinte puis s’est installé à New York avant de revenir dans la ville qui l’a vu grandir fin 2021 ✵ aîné de la fratrie Walker ✵ architecte depuis plus de dix ans, il excelle dans son travail ✵ un passé riche d’excès en tous genres, le seul vice ayant persisté au travers des années étant la cigarette ✵ (trop) honnête, il préfère une vérité blessante à un mensonge confortable ✵ très sociable, doué avec les mots et le sourire facile, sa façade s’effondre lorsque l'interaction devient trop réelle
CODE COULEUR : eli se pavane en #00B464
RPs EN COURS :

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 K67f
WALKER ✵ we don't talk much, not anymore. broken bottles and slammin' doors, but we still care about each other, say we care about each other. i know life took us far away, but I still dream 'bout the good old days. when we took care of each other, we were livin' for each other.

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 J7at55c
ELIORA ✵ gimme what you got - your talk is incredible, so, so, so unusual. you taste like surfing videos. i'm going to read your mind, who you hiding? you fake your shyness, i just wish that i could see through you... hot glue, vape juice, hit undo, how the hell are you so cool?

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Tumblr_nv3751vjYK1txaqq4o2_250
ELETT ✵ boy, when I left you, you were young, i was gone, but not my love. i want you to be happy, free to run, get dizzy on caffeine, funny friends that make you laugh. i know you'll feel the ghost of some memories so warm.

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Giphy
ELIYA ✵ yes my love, i confess to you - i am only here to break your heart in two. the very flower you chose that day, its only task was to decay. indeed, it's wrong to keep you near me. one could call me cruel and deceiving, but in your sacred air i am full of light - your loving arms are the true delight.

RPs EN ATTENTE : zoya #5

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 P5kx

Spoiler:

RPs TERMINÉS : elila #1channing #1lexie #1mila #1elila #2zoya #1walkers #1sofia #1eliora #1eliora #2 (au bunyip) rhett #1eliora #3eliora #4eliora #5lexie #3channing #3mila #2gabrielle #1xmas 2022eliora #6eliora #7ji-yoon #1rhett #2zoya #2lexie #4eliora #8naomi #1mila #3zoya #3rhett #3eliora #9blake #1eliora #10 + blake #2dahlia #1rhett #4walkers #3eliora #15eliora #16 (au)channing #6 (au)eliora #11savannah #1eliora #12mila #4zoya #4channing #4

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Y9oy77A
CRÉDITS : dramaclubsandwich (avatar), sillyrabbit81 (gif profil), henrycavilledits (gif signature), mon reuf (le reste)
DC : aucun
PSEUDO : balderdash, zoé
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t44193-survival-of-the-fittest-eli
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t44486-elijah-king-of-the-clouds

Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 EmptyJeu 21 Juil 2022 - 0:30

Rebienvenue, que du lourd entre toutes les facettes hautes en couleur de ce perso et ce super choix d'avatar qui colle finalement super bien à ce que tu en as fait kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 199959295 kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 763064237

❝oh my lungs are begging me to beg for you❞ all of these highs and all of these lows don't keep me company. i've been breathing you in and drinking you down, you're the only remedy. say you're gonna hold my head up, say you're gonna break my fall ; say you're gonna stay forever, baby, this is all i want. cause all my bones are begging me to beg for you, begging me to beg for your love.

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 S16fg64
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 MDGtleV
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 FaiOtwn
kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 4GUwOAz

Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game - Page 3 Empty

kai ▲ i don't know my name, i don't play by the rules of the game

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant