AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Besoin d'un coup de main pour t'intégrer ?
Clique ici pour trouver un parrain et relever les défis du nouveau !
Le forum a besoin de vous pour vivre
N'oubliez pas de voter autant que possible.
Le Deal du moment :
Smartphone Redmi Note 10 Pro Officiel 64 Go à ...
Voir le deal
163.93 €

≈ madison kwanteen (photographie)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Madison Kwanteen
Madison Kwanteen
le reflet sombre
le reflet sombre
SURNOM : Mad, Mads, Madi, les classiques. Archie l'appelle sa petite souris.
STATUT : Elle essaie de se convaincre qu'elle est vraiment amoureuse de Louis.
MÉTIER : Photographe, n'ose pas se dire artiste mais en rêve.
LOGEMENT : Un appartement confortable et lumineux au 72 Kent Street à Fortitude Valley.
≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) Fece2f78a1b9a3b492553877250e1a851745cbbe

TW IN RP : Alcoolisme, addiction, homophobie internalisée, religion, catholic guilt, viol conjugal, relation amoureuse toxique.
GENRE : Je suis une femme
ORIENTATION SEXUELLE : J'aime les jolies filles.
PETIT PLUS : « i thought i saw the devil this morning, looking in the mirror, drop of rum on my tongue »
CODE COULEUR : Madison bredouille en #990033
RPs EN COURS :
≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) 0172b0a4c1d3da8e75196daf3063fb9f96e1f91c
archie ❀ « we were young and drinking in the park, there was nowhere else to go, and you said you always had my back, ohh but how were we to know » | #01 #02

≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) 552abe287e676dc136a8851f8d9bb892e33ec5b8
louis ❀ « storm coming, good husband, bad omen, dragged my feet right down the aisle (...) you know there's many different ways that you can kill the one you love, the slowest way is never loving them enough » | #01 #02

≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) Ezgif-4-05ebdf455a
charlie ❀ « I don't want to be anywhere else, then anywhere else but here | cause I've got better luck in my head, we're just ghosts inside my bed | I've got better luck in my head, playing poker with the dead » » | #01

≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) Ezgif-1-590d02e274
jo ❀ « if i could force my heart, my ears, my mind and eyes to get in line, maybe i'll find something real, not a fantasy so divine | let myself down each time, let myself down each time | how could you be what i wanna see? when my reality could never live up, could never live up to my fantasy » | #01

≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) Ezgif-4-92b9b07419
reese ❀ « piece it all, back together again, bidn't get along | been four years since we had it all and you were my friend, those days got away, hope you find solace in this | grown apart and we're so far gone but I'm waving the white flag, sending my love back, move on » | #01

≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) Ezgif-2-b9110c9908finnley ❀ « what a year and what a night, what terryifying final sights, put out your beating heart | the night was all you had; you ran into the night from all you had | found yourself a path upon the ground, you ran into the night, you can't be found »

≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) Ezgif-2-ae098cff24jenna ❀ « it's my own design, it's my own remorse | help me to decide, help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure | nothing ever lasts forever, everybody wants to rule the world »

≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) Q3xGULv
bellamy ❀ « all I wanna do is run around to your place and fix a drink and forget that this will all change | pretend that we are ok | follow me to the bottle and we'll figure it out, i will leave my troubles by the river »

CRÉDITS : tumblr | harleystuff
DC : Marceline Griffiths
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t46293p30-madison-kwanteen-did-i-build-this-ship-to-wreck?nid=40#2351712 https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t46319-madison-didn-t-know-where-we-were-running-to-but-don-t-look-back#2351743 https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t46652-madison-kwanteen?nid=166#2368598 https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t46314-madison-kwanteen#2351737

≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) Empty
Message(#) Sujet: ≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) ≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) EmptyJeu 22 Sep - 15:32

madisonkphotography
Following
134624k7898
madison kwanteen
i take pretty pictures for a living
liminal spaces hunter
inquiries: madisonk@gmail.com

Followed by dazed, nationalgeography, teenvogue + 12 more

12K 1093
8k 789
11k 678
18k 1849
15k 1154
8K 582
9K 979
7K 281
10k 856

cr: HERESY pour le code & Mateo Gueli pour les photos

❀ Did i build this ship to wreck? and i've been sitting at the bottom of the swimming pool for a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds

≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) LrTQDCk
≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) YtxTUla
≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) Bbi5jU8
≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) EIhyBXy
≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) NCLDdV8
≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) LLynPRd

Dernière édition par Madison Kwanteen le Lun 31 Oct - 11:16, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Madison Kwanteen
Madison Kwanteen
le reflet sombre
le reflet sombre
LOGEMENT : Un appartement confortable et lumineux au 72 Kent Street à Fortitude Valley.

TW IN RP : Alcoolisme, addiction, homophobie internalisée, religion, catholic guilt, viol conjugal, relation amoureuse toxique.
PETIT PLUS : « i thought i saw the devil this morning, looking in the mirror, drop of rum on my tongue »
RPs EN COURS :
archie ❀ « we were young and drinking in the park, there was nowhere else to go, and you said you always had my back, ohh but how were we to know » | #01 #02

louis ❀ « storm coming, good husband, bad omen, dragged my feet right down the aisle (...) you know there's many different ways that you can kill the one you love, the slowest way is never loving them enough » | #01 #02

charlie ❀ « I don't want to be anywhere else, then anywhere else but here | cause I've got better luck in my head, we're just ghosts inside my bed | I've got better luck in my head, playing poker with the dead » » | #01

jo ❀ « if i could force my heart, my ears, my mind and eyes to get in line, maybe i'll find something real, not a fantasy so divine | let myself down each time, let myself down each time | how could you be what i wanna see? when my reality could never live up, could never live up to my fantasy » | #01

reese ❀ « piece it all, back together again, bidn't get along | been four years since we had it all and you were my friend, those days got away, hope you find solace in this | grown apart and we're so far gone but I'm waving the white flag, sending my love back, move on » | #01

≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) Ezgif-2-b9110c9908finnley ❀ « what a year and what a night, what terryifying final sights, put out your beating heart | the night was all you had; you ran into the night from all you had | found yourself a path upon the ground, you ran into the night, you can't be found »

≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) Ezgif-2-ae098cff24jenna ❀ « it's my own design, it's my own remorse | help me to decide, help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure | nothing ever lasts forever, everybody wants to rule the world »

bellamy ❀ « all I wanna do is run around to your place and fix a drink and forget that this will all change | pretend that we are ok | follow me to the bottle and we'll figure it out, i will leave my troubles by the river »

Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t46293p30-madison-kwanteen-did-i-build-this-ship-to-wreck?nid=40#2351712 https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t46319-madison-didn-t-know-where-we-were-running-to-but-don-t-look-back#2351743 https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t46652-madison-kwanteen?nid=166#2368598 https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t46314-madison-kwanteen#2351737

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) ≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) EmptyLun 17 Oct - 12:06

madisonkphotography • following
13 024 likes
madisonkphotography  « caught in the backseat », 35mm film photography, part of my ongoing project  « the sun sets longer where i am from » about Brisbane suburbia

October 17

crédit e. oliveira

❀ Did i build this ship to wreck? and i've been sitting at the bottom of the swimming pool for a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds

Dernière édition par Madison Kwanteen le Lun 31 Oct - 11:26, édité 1 fois
Madison Kwanteen
Madison Kwanteen
le reflet sombre
le reflet sombre

RPs EN COURS :

Femme (elle)

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) ≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) EmptyMer 26 Oct - 16:17

17 144 likes
madisonkphotography  « life, still », 35mm film photography.

October 17

crédit a. stoddard

Madison Kwanteen
Madison Kwanteen
le reflet sombre
le reflet sombre

RPs EN COURS :

Femme (elle)

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) ≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) EmptyLun 31 Oct - 11:19

14 875 likes
madisonkphotography  « feeling blue », 35mm film photography, part of my ongoing project « caught in between » about liminal spaces.

October 31

crédit

Madison Kwanteen
Madison Kwanteen
le reflet sombre
le reflet sombre

RPs EN COURS :

Femme (elle)

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) ≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) EmptyJeu 10 Nov - 11:46

13 234 likes
madisonkphotography  « parallel », 35mm film photography, part of my ongoing project « caught in between » about liminal spaces.

November 6

crédit

Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) ≈ madison kwanteen (photographie) Empty

≈ madison kwanteen (photographie)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1