AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Besoin d'un coup de main pour t'intégrer ?
Clique ici pour trouver un parrain et relever les défis du nouveau !
Le forum a besoin de vous pour vivre
N'oubliez pas de voter autant que possible.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Boîte Avant-Première Star Wars Unlimited – Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
Jameson Winters
Jameson Winters
la louve raffinée
la louve raffinée
Présent
SURNOM : Jaimie, Jam'. Maître Winters au boulot. Au lit, aussi.
STATUT : Célibataire. Succombe parfois aux plaisirs sans lendemain.
MÉTIER : Avocate associée chez Ashburn Rose. Militante écologiste et condition animale.
LOGEMENT : #102 Logan City, une immense villa bien trop vide.
Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 Tumblr_ppf25zckU31txsq03o3_400

TW IN RP : par mp si besoin ♡
ORIENTATION : J'aime tout le monde.
PETIT PLUS : Irlandaise & Amérindienne du Canada, j'ai un petit accent. Je me ressource dans la nature. Combattre les injustices me fait vibrer. Je suis aussi à l'aise dans les bas fonds de Dublin que dans les soirées guindées de l'élite australienne. Vegan depuis mes 15 ans, je milite pour préserver la nature. Légalement, de nos jours. Du moins j'essaie. J'ai adopté une chienne/louve que j'aime comme ma fille. Je n'ai jamais perdu un procès. Certains me décriraient comme une féministe autoritaire et mal baisée. Ceux là sont toujours perturbés lorsqu'ils rencontrent une femme qui se comporte comme eux.
CODE COULEUR : #336699
RPs EN COURS : Christmasbin [7]Alex

I'm a survivor :
ATELIER I ↟ Robin
ATELIER II ↟ Asher
ATELIER III ↟ Eve

Flashbacks ↠Laoise [3]

Réalités alternatives ↠ Zombinson [d.z.]Witchy Robin [d.f.]

↟ ↟ ↟

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 5si5
PHOENIX — I want to heal, I want to feel like I'm close to something real, I want to find something I've wanted all along: somewhere I belong. Nous avions à peine vingt ans et nous rêvions juste de liberté.

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 D6jn
ROBIN — Her eyes look sharp and steady into the empty parts of me. Still my heart is heavy with the scars of some past belief.

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_oqz1uiKtTQ1rqyqrl_250
LAOISE — We've been gone for such a long time that I'm almost afraid to go home. A long road is a long, dragged-out imagination where things can go wrong, but we keep rolling on.

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nuvgngzvWi1qlt39u_250
GABRIEL — I'll keep your heart safe in the palms of my hands until it can beat on its own again.

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 Tumblr_mcetygXWmK1qd90klo6_r3_250
KYTE — Old growth holds hope, let the brambles scrape your skin; scars are story books, blood will wash away our sins.

RPs EN ATTENTE : Phoenix [3]Phoenix [f.b.]Bosie me boy [d.f.]Slasher Night ↟ Robin [4] ↟ Robin & Phoenix [r.a. 2]

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 738z
CRÉDITS : Birdiesnow (avatar), anaëlle. (signature), loonywaltz (UB), mapartche (dessin <3 )
DC : Aisling l'effeuilleuse prude
PSEUDO : Whitefalls/Whitewolf
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t7655-jaimia-winters-you-were-expecting-me-to-be-a-man-my-father-was-too
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t13536-jameson-winters-lone-wolf-looking-for-her-pack

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too. Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 EmptyJeu 10 Mar - 22:08

Ooh merci pour cet accueil Evey ! Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 4052937387 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 1949770018 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 2523491165 J'ai hâté de pouvoir commencer à RP Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 565115192

Je suis allée voir ta fiche et ton perso a l'air super intéressant aussi ! Je pense qu'il y a moyen d'un rapprochement de nos dames Par la suite... Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 873483867

follow in no footsteps listen for the true guides
The river's a hymnal and the leaves are applause. Trees sing in whispers with the wind pulling their arms. Hold still and listen, your hand on my heart. If you need them these beacons will lead you back to the start.

:l::

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too. Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 EmptyJeu 10 Mar - 22:25

Bienvenue jolie demoiselle ! Il faudra que je m'intéresse plus en détails à ton perso, moi. Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 2523491165
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too. Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 EmptyJeu 10 Mar - 22:32

Jameson Winters a écrit:
Ooh merci pour cet accueil Evey ! Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 4052937387 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 1949770018 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 2523491165 J'ai hâté de pouvoir commencer à RP Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 565115192

Je suis allée voir ta fiche et ton perso a l'air super intéressant aussi ! Je pense qu'il y a moyen d'un rapprochement de nos dames Par la suite... Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 873483867

Avec grand plaisir ! Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 4015463350
(Et Cara mon DC est aussi preneuse de liens si tu en as besoin I love you )
Jameson Winters
Jameson Winters
la louve raffinée
la louve raffinée
Présent
MÉTIER : Avocate associée chez Ashburn Rose. Militante écologiste et condition animale.
Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 Tumblr_ppf25zckU31txsq03o3_400

PETIT PLUS : Irlandaise & Amérindienne du Canada, j'ai un petit accent. Je me ressource dans la nature. Combattre les injustices me fait vibrer. Je suis aussi à l'aise dans les bas fonds de Dublin que dans les soirées guindées de l'élite australienne. Vegan depuis mes 15 ans, je milite pour préserver la nature. Légalement, de nos jours. Du moins j'essaie. J'ai adopté une chienne/louve que j'aime comme ma fille. Je n'ai jamais perdu un procès. Certains me décriraient comme une féministe autoritaire et mal baisée. Ceux là sont toujours perturbés lorsqu'ils rencontrent une femme qui se comporte comme eux.

I'm a survivor :
ATELIER I ↟ Robin
ATELIER II ↟ Asher
ATELIER III ↟ Eve

Flashbacks ↠Laoise [3]

↟ ↟ ↟

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 5si5
PHOENIX — I want to heal, I want to feel like I'm close to something real, I want to find something I've wanted all along: somewhere I belong. Nous avions à peine vingt ans et nous rêvions juste de liberté.

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 D6jn
ROBIN — Her eyes look sharp and steady into the empty parts of me. Still my heart is heavy with the scars of some past belief.

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_oqz1uiKtTQ1rqyqrl_250
LAOISE — We've been gone for such a long time that I'm almost afraid to go home. A long road is a long, dragged-out imagination where things can go wrong, but we keep rolling on.

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nuvgngzvWi1qlt39u_250
GABRIEL — I'll keep your heart safe in the palms of my hands until it can beat on its own again.

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 Tumblr_mcetygXWmK1qd90klo6_r3_250
KYTE — Old growth holds hope, let the brambles scrape your skin; scars are story books, blood will wash away our sins.

RPs EN ATTENTE : Phoenix [3]Phoenix [f.b.]Bosie me boy [d.f.]Slasher Night ↟ Robin [4] ↟ Robin & Phoenix [r.a. 2]

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 738z
CRÉDITS : Birdiesnow (avatar), anaëlle. (signature), loonywaltz (UB), mapartche (dessin <3 )
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t7655-jaimia-winters-you-were-expecting-me-to-be-a-man-my-father-was-too
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t13536-jameson-winters-lone-wolf-looking-for-her-pack

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too. Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 EmptyJeu 10 Mar - 22:57

Merci ma belle et sensuelle Rosalie ! Je suis allée lire ta présentation et laisse moi te dire que je suis tombée amoureuse de ta plume. Si tu veux qu'on RP un de ces quatre, j'en serais ravie Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 2523491165

Avec grand plaisir Cara Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 206649278 En plus je vois que ton perso adore le yoga et le bio. C'est assez le style de Jameson aussi. Je pense qu'on pourra creuser de ce côté là Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 1268459258 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 1949770018

The river's a hymnal and the leaves are applause. Trees sing in whispers with the wind pulling their arms. Hold still and listen, your hand on my heart. If you need them these beacons will lead you back to the start.

Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too. Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 EmptyJeu 10 Mar - 23:01

han merci beaucoup pour ces compliments Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 2396639051 avec très plaisir pour un lien et des rps, on discutera de tout cela longuement Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 2523491165
Jameson Winters
Jameson Winters
la louve raffinée
la louve raffinée
Présent

I'm a survivor :
ATELIER I ↟ Robin
ATELIER II ↟ Asher
ATELIER III ↟ Eve

Flashbacks ↠Laoise [3]

↟ ↟ ↟

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too. Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 EmptyJeu 10 Mar - 23:08

Compte sur moi pour venir stalker ta fiche de liens et tes MP dès que je suis validée, qu'on puisse discuter de tout ça Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 224775235 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 2523491165

Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too. Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 EmptyVen 11 Mar - 8:39

félicitations, tu es validée !
tout est parfait pour moi Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 1017170121 pour le groupe, c'est automatiquement 40 ans mode d'emploi étant donné qu'elle a plus de 35 ans Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 2954228499 amuse toi bien sur le forum Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 199959295 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 1484806105

bienvenue dans la grande famille de 30YSY !

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 199959295 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 4238669139 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 3960333884 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 3287410889 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 1258731332 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 565115192 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 826475116 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 206649278
Et voilà ! Tu es finalement arrivé(e) au bout de ta fiche, et tu vas enfin pouvoir t'installer comme il se doit. Pour se faire, tu peux partir à l'aventure, te faire une fiche de liens pour te faire plein de potes. Tu pourras aussi répertorier ton nom de famille, ton prénom, ton métier, et trouver un logement pour ne pas finir dans les rues Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 2954228499. Si jamais tu as peur de te perdre sur le forum et de ne pas te faire rapidement d'amis, tu peux venir t'inscrire sur le groupe d'intégration ou encore flâner sur le flood des nouveaux.

Si tu as besoin de quoi que ce soit, nous sommes à ta disposition, oui, on est là pour toi, quoiqu'il arrive, partout sur le forum Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 1031338396
Bon jeu parmi nous, et amuse toi bien Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 15331198

Jameson Winters
Jameson Winters
la louve raffinée
la louve raffinée
Présent

I'm a survivor :
ATELIER I ↟ Robin
ATELIER II ↟ Asher
ATELIER III ↟ Eve

Flashbacks ↠Laoise [3]

↟ ↟ ↟

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too. Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 EmptyVen 11 Mar - 8:46

Ouiiii Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 3518815507 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 224775235 merci énormément Callie Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 1949770018 Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 4143962282

Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too. Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.  - Page 3 Empty

Jameson Winters ♠ You were expecting me to be a man. My father was, too.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3