AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Besoin d'un coup de main pour t'intégrer ?
Clique ici pour trouver un parrain et relever les défis du nouveau !
Le forum a besoin de vous pour vivre
N'oubliez pas de voter autant que possible.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

≈ mickey reeves

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Mickey Reeves
Mickey Reeves
les brasiers de la colère
5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 7vHkInU Présent
SURNOM : Scar, son pseudo pour la boxe et les courses.
STATUT : son coeur reprend vie aux côtés de Zoya, avec qui les choses deviennent officielles. elle seule sait lire à travers ses lignes, le comprend et l'apaise, à tel point qu'il a retiré son alliance pour elle.
MÉTIER : illustre champion de boxe rattrapé par ses démons, il gère aujourd'hui un bar caché, The Blind Tiger, et y dissimule ses trafics.
LOGEMENT : il (re)vit dans un loft où sa fille a enfin sa chambre et où sa petite amie passe aussi le plus clair de ses nuits, au #419 Montague Road (West End).
5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 LyTNlP6U_o

TW IN RP : consommation de drogues et d'alcool, violence verbale et physique, décès familial (parents), deuil, courses illégales de voitures, comportement autodestructeur, addictions, pensées noires, divorce, sexualité.
TW IRL : nc.
GENRE : Je suis un homme
ORIENTATION : Je n'aime que ma moitié.
PETIT PLUS : brisbane born and raised ☆ orphelin et aîné de sa fratrie ☆ tableau familial en morceaux comme le reste : sa femme a demandé le divorce et sa fille de huit ans grandit sans lui ☆ multi-champion du monde, il avait de l'or au bout des gants avant de tout saboter ☆ son addiction à la drogue ne date pas d'hier mais tout le monde l'en pensait sorti ☆ une sérieuse tendance à l'autodestruction et un problème de colère jamais exorcisé ☆ se défoule sur tout ce qu'il trouve à défaut de le faire sur un ring ☆ mène une vie de violence et d'excès qui finiront par le tuer si personne ne le fait avant.
CODE COULEUR : teal
RPs EN COURS : (11) elizoya (∞)siobhan #1 (fb 2019)lashana #2zoya #7jackson #5solas #1halstonrhett #11 (ua fantômes)james (event)birdie x zoyarhett #12 (event)

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 HYfZDnMT_o
aliyah (scénario) ☆ the reason i hold on, 'cause i need this hole gone. funny you're the broken one but i'm the only one who needed saving, 'cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving. not really sure how to feel about it, something in the way you move makes me feel like i can't live without you.

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 1k8E62hC_o
mickson #5 ☆ we're all we got in this world, when it spins, when it swirls. i'm just sorry you were there and had to witness it first hand, 'cause all i ever wanted to do was just make you proud, then of course everything always happens for a reason but it's just something we have no control over. ☆ 1234

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 2z5Eeyf7_o
leeves #7 & (∞) ☆ you make it look like it's magic 'cause i see nobody, nobody but you. i'm so used to being used so i love when you call unexpected. on that lonely night you said it wouldn't be love, but we felt the rush. it made us believe it there was only us, convinced we were broken inside. you're my favorite kind of night. ☆ 123456

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_rijg9dIVsa1wsdcbg_500
little sis #2 ☆ too many problems. don't know where she belongs, she wants to go home but nobody's home. be strong now. her feelings she hides, her dreams she can't find. she's losing her mind, she's falling behind. she can't find her place, she's losing her faith. she's falling from grace, she's all over the place. ☆ 1

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 MWFKR0Pq_o
miett #11 (ua) & #12 ☆ it's five am, my time again. i've soakin' up the moon, can't sleep, i'm calling and you know it's me. i'm pushing myself further, i'm just tryna feel my heartbeat beat and you can see that i'm in pain, i've fallen into emptiness. i want you 'cause we're both insane, i'm staring into the abyss, looking at myself again, trying not to lose my faith. ☆ 12345678910

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 8e277d903ee12e851d228df5ec395ecb5bbad0af
sikey #1 ☆ the days, they go slow. the nights, they go fast. the method is clear, in waiting for you i think i need a distraction. i'm not staying in i'm searching for you i can never, never find you. go downtown, put the drugs in my body. step back up, i'm the life of the party. come back home and we'll get something started.

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 UfvXz0fB_o
reine #3 ☆ cause unlike you i got nothing to hide, i don't pretend to have any shame. i got a box we could put all your lies in until the end of days, you know that i will be a call away. the call you make when you're all alone and i know that i will always be the one you repent when you are done. ☆ 12

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 27T9NYtm_o
waves ☆ i saw the fire in your eyes, i saw the fire when i look into your eyes. you tell me things you wanna, try, i know temptation is the devil in disguise. you risk it all to feel alive, you're offering yourself to me like sacrifice. ☆ 1

COMMUNICATIONS :
zoya (sms/appels)rhett (sms)
marley (sms)august (sms)
joseph (sms)

RPs EN ATTENTE : lashana #3, kieran #3

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 JRhytq5i_o
reeves (préliens) ☆ i was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed. i've been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage, but i kept rhyming and stepped right into the next cypher. best believe somebody's paying the pied piper, all the pain inside amplified by the fact that i can't get by with my 9-to-5. and i can't provide the right type of life for my family, these times are so hard, and it's getting even harder.

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 96b657ee7f05ba4979eed6c35268e612fff8acca
ollie (scénario) ☆ some people stay far away from the door, if there's a chance of it opening up. they hear a voice in the hall outside and hope that it just passes by. some people live with the fear of a touch and the anger of having been a fool. they will not listen to anyone, so nobody tells them a lie.

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 95g414dI_o
solas (starboy) ☆ legend of the fall took the year like a bandit, bought mama a crib and a brand new wagon. now she hit the grocery shop looking lavish, star trek roof in that wraith of khan. girls get loose when they hear this song, 100 on the dash get me close to god. we don't pray for love, we just pray for cars.

RPs TERMINÉS : 2024 ›adèle (event)vinnierhett #10

2023 › aliyah 1.0rhett #2rhett #3albane #1jackson #2aliyah #1rhett #4zoya #1 (fb 2021)august #2 (rip) › rhett #5andréa #1jackson #3zoya #2wedding rowannzoya #3rhett #6aliyah #2evelyn #1 & rhett #7ethelzoya #4ruben (roaring twenties)joseph #2rhett #8zoya #5 (roaring twenties)jiyeon (roaring twenties)jackson #4lashana #1kieran #2august #3 (fb 2013)solasrhett #9zoya #6 (date)arthur

2022 › rhett #1jackson #1 (fb 2004)channing #1august #1 (fb août 2022)kieran #1 (fb 2021)joseph #1leo #1

NaNoWriMo 2023 › 50 000 mots ✓ (total : 66 762)

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 BnwBz7uW_o

CRÉDITS : @homemade (avatar), @loonywaltz (ub), @nairobigifs (gif profil), @nairobigifs (gifs signa), @annscollections (gif alives), @kyliez (gif lashana) @harlivygifs (gif jackson), @roseygifs (gif miett), @nairobi (gif zoya), @sophiexrph (gif reine), @sophiexrph (gif peeves), @thiskryptonite (gif waves), @driverdaily (gif solas), @ovgifs3 (gif reeves), @mapartche (dessin mickey)
DC : eddie yang (ft. lee know) & carl flanagan (ft. fionn whitehead)
PSEUDO : ladyfame (clémence)
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t47310-mickey-he-knew-fighting-was-his-home-and-blood-was-his-trade
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t47338-mickey-low-life-for-life-let-the-meds-flow-let-the-night-flow
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t47348-mickey-reeves
https://www.pinterest.fr/ladyfamee/mickey-reeves/

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ mickey reeves 5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 EmptyMar 5 Déc 2023 - 18:18

Nanowrimo 2023

personnages
@Eddie Yang
@Carl Flanagan
@Mickey Reeves
objectif visé
5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 2728 50 000 mots 5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 2728
(du 01/11 au 30/11)
objectif atteint le 23/11
bonus : 16 762 mots

listing des rps

Eddie Yang
halston #24, in your eyes
- rp n°1 (1175 mots)
jordan #2, rock your body
- rp n°1 (1132 mots)
- rp n°2 (1045 mots)
halston #26, we only regret the chances we didn’t take
- rp n°1 (1458 mots)
- rp n°2 (1485 mots)
- rp n°3 (1837 mots)
diana #6, a matter of trust
- rp n°1 (1304 mots)
- rp n°2 (1642 mots)
charlie #11, i walk a lonely road
- rp n°1 (1259 mots)
james, in the field of opportunity
- rp n°1 (1635 mots)
meryl, through the winds of wonder
- rp n°1 (1460 mots)
lincoln, sweet tales of our young days
- rp n°1 (1702 mots)

Carl Flanagan
chelsea #4, don't let your demons take the lead
- rp n°1 (1467 mots)
- rp n°2 (1634 mots)
adèle #6, t'as les yeux tristes...
- rp n°1 (1360 mots)
adèle #7, the sweetest medicine
- rp n°1 (1303 mots)
- rp n°2 (1715 mots)
- rp n°3 (2812 mots)
- rp n°4 (3169 mots)
maisie #5, the magic of the passing time
- rp n°1 (3107 mots)
naomi #7, an art of observation
- rp n°1 (1568 mots)
blake, countless hatreds built my shrine
- rp n°1 (1032 mots)
eoin, old friends are like time capsules
- rp n°1 (1029 mots)
adèle #8, c'est mieux quand t'es là
- rp n°1 (1853 mots)
marceline #4, don't you see the starlight
- rp n°1 (2566 mots)

Mickey Reeves
jackson #4, what's up ?
- rp n°1 (1184 mots)
- rp n°2 (1165 mots)
- rp n°3 (1535 mots)
rhett #8, all limits of disguise
- rp n°1 (2580 mots)
- rp n°2 (3356 mots)
zoya #6, let's stop running from love
- rp n°1 (1549 mots)
zoya #5, i'm blinded by the lights
- rp n°1 (3201 mots)
jiyeon, a she-cat tamed by the purr of a Jaguar
- rp n°1 (1252 mots)
ruben, drawing shapes of the world we made
- rp n°1 (2164 mots)
lashana #1, nonviolent communication
- rp n°1 (1233 mots)
august #3, we won't take defeat
- rp n°1 (1932 mots)
kieran #2, is this what it feels like to feel like this ?
- rp n°1 (3862 mots)
en résumé

Eddie: 12 rps, 17 134 mots.
Carl: 13 rps, 24 615 mots.
Mickey: 12 rps, 25 013 mots.

Total général: 66 762 mots.

(37 réponses)

66 762/50 000
main challenge: completed

total 2022 › 63 859
total 2021 › 60 839

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 Y9oy77A
mots comptabilisés sur compteurdelettres.com.
codage de Ezra Beauregard (luleaby).
barre de progression de Raelyn blackwell (stairsjumper).
crédits gifs : naami gifs, Rory craine (nairobi) & homemade (ladyfame)

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 Nptbkrg
:rainbow::
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mickey Reeves
Mickey Reeves
5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 7vHkInU Présent
SURNOM : Scar, son pseudo pour la boxe et les courses.
STATUT : son coeur reprend vie aux côtés de Zoya, avec qui les choses deviennent officielles. elle seule sait lire à travers ses lignes, le comprend et l'apaise, à tel point qu'il a retiré son alliance pour elle.
MÉTIER : illustre champion de boxe rattrapé par ses démons, il gère aujourd'hui un bar caché, The Blind Tiger, et y dissimule ses trafics.
LOGEMENT : il (re)vit dans un loft où sa fille a enfin sa chambre et où sa petite amie passe aussi le plus clair de ses nuits, au #419 Montague Road (West End).
5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 LyTNlP6U_o

TW IN RP : consommation de drogues et d'alcool, violence verbale et physique, décès familial (parents), deuil, courses illégales de voitures, comportement autodestructeur, addictions, pensées noires, divorce, sexualité.
TW IRL : nc.
GENRE : Je suis un homme
ORIENTATION : Je n'aime que ma moitié.
PETIT PLUS : brisbane born and raised ☆ orphelin et aîné de sa fratrie ☆ tableau familial en morceaux comme le reste : sa femme a demandé le divorce et sa fille de huit ans grandit sans lui ☆ multi-champion du monde, il avait de l'or au bout des gants avant de tout saboter ☆ son addiction à la drogue ne date pas d'hier mais tout le monde l'en pensait sorti ☆ une sérieuse tendance à l'autodestruction et un problème de colère jamais exorcisé ☆ se défoule sur tout ce qu'il trouve à défaut de le faire sur un ring ☆ mène une vie de violence et d'excès qui finiront par le tuer si personne ne le fait avant.
CODE COULEUR : teal
RPs EN COURS : (11) elizoya (∞)siobhan #1 (fb 2019)lashana #2zoya #7jackson #5solas #1halstonrhett #11 (ua fantômes)james (event)birdie x zoyarhett #12 (event)

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 HYfZDnMT_o
aliyah (scénario) ☆ the reason i hold on, 'cause i need this hole gone. funny you're the broken one but i'm the only one who needed saving, 'cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving. not really sure how to feel about it, something in the way you move makes me feel like i can't live without you.

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 1k8E62hC_o
mickson #5 ☆ we're all we got in this world, when it spins, when it swirls. i'm just sorry you were there and had to witness it first hand, 'cause all i ever wanted to do was just make you proud, then of course everything always happens for a reason but it's just something we have no control over. ☆ 1234

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 2z5Eeyf7_o
leeves #7 & (∞) ☆ you make it look like it's magic 'cause i see nobody, nobody but you. i'm so used to being used so i love when you call unexpected. on that lonely night you said it wouldn't be love, but we felt the rush. it made us believe it there was only us, convinced we were broken inside. you're my favorite kind of night. ☆ 123456

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_rijg9dIVsa1wsdcbg_500
little sis #2 ☆ too many problems. don't know where she belongs, she wants to go home but nobody's home. be strong now. her feelings she hides, her dreams she can't find. she's losing her mind, she's falling behind. she can't find her place, she's losing her faith. she's falling from grace, she's all over the place. ☆ 1

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 MWFKR0Pq_o
miett #11 (ua) & #12 ☆ it's five am, my time again. i've soakin' up the moon, can't sleep, i'm calling and you know it's me. i'm pushing myself further, i'm just tryna feel my heartbeat beat and you can see that i'm in pain, i've fallen into emptiness. i want you 'cause we're both insane, i'm staring into the abyss, looking at myself again, trying not to lose my faith. ☆ 12345678910

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 8e277d903ee12e851d228df5ec395ecb5bbad0af
sikey #1 ☆ the days, they go slow. the nights, they go fast. the method is clear, in waiting for you i think i need a distraction. i'm not staying in i'm searching for you i can never, never find you. go downtown, put the drugs in my body. step back up, i'm the life of the party. come back home and we'll get something started.

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 UfvXz0fB_o
reine #3 ☆ cause unlike you i got nothing to hide, i don't pretend to have any shame. i got a box we could put all your lies in until the end of days, you know that i will be a call away. the call you make when you're all alone and i know that i will always be the one you repent when you are done. ☆ 12

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 27T9NYtm_o
waves ☆ i saw the fire in your eyes, i saw the fire when i look into your eyes. you tell me things you wanna, try, i know temptation is the devil in disguise. you risk it all to feel alive, you're offering yourself to me like sacrifice. ☆ 1

COMMUNICATIONS :
zoya (sms/appels)rhett (sms)
marley (sms)august (sms)
joseph (sms)

RPs EN ATTENTE : lashana #3, kieran #3

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 JRhytq5i_o
reeves (préliens) ☆ i was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed. i've been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage, but i kept rhyming and stepped right into the next cypher. best believe somebody's paying the pied piper, all the pain inside amplified by the fact that i can't get by with my 9-to-5. and i can't provide the right type of life for my family, these times are so hard, and it's getting even harder.

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 96b657ee7f05ba4979eed6c35268e612fff8acca
ollie (scénario) ☆ some people stay far away from the door, if there's a chance of it opening up. they hear a voice in the hall outside and hope that it just passes by. some people live with the fear of a touch and the anger of having been a fool. they will not listen to anyone, so nobody tells them a lie.

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 95g414dI_o
solas (starboy) ☆ legend of the fall took the year like a bandit, bought mama a crib and a brand new wagon. now she hit the grocery shop looking lavish, star trek roof in that wraith of khan. girls get loose when they hear this song, 100 on the dash get me close to god. we don't pray for love, we just pray for cars.

RPs TERMINÉS : 2024 ›adèle (event)vinnierhett #10

2023 › aliyah 1.0rhett #2rhett #3albane #1jackson #2aliyah #1rhett #4zoya #1 (fb 2021)august #2 (rip) › rhett #5andréa #1jackson #3zoya #2wedding rowannzoya #3rhett #6aliyah #2evelyn #1 & rhett #7ethelzoya #4ruben (roaring twenties)joseph #2rhett #8zoya #5 (roaring twenties)jiyeon (roaring twenties)jackson #4lashana #1kieran #2august #3 (fb 2013)solasrhett #9zoya #6 (date)arthur

2022 › rhett #1jackson #1 (fb 2004)channing #1august #1 (fb août 2022)kieran #1 (fb 2021)joseph #1leo #1

NaNoWriMo 2023 › 50 000 mots ✓ (total : 66 762)

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 BnwBz7uW_o

CRÉDITS : @homemade (avatar), @loonywaltz (ub), @nairobigifs (gif profil), @nairobigifs (gifs signa), @annscollections (gif alives), @kyliez (gif lashana) @harlivygifs (gif jackson), @roseygifs (gif miett), @nairobi (gif zoya), @sophiexrph (gif reine), @sophiexrph (gif peeves), @thiskryptonite (gif waves), @driverdaily (gif solas), @ovgifs3 (gif reeves), @mapartche (dessin mickey)
DC : eddie yang (ft. lee know) & carl flanagan (ft. fionn whitehead)
PSEUDO : ladyfame (clémence)
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t47310-mickey-he-knew-fighting-was-his-home-and-blood-was-his-trade
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t47338-mickey-low-life-for-life-let-the-meds-flow-let-the-night-flow
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t47348-mickey-reeves
https://www.pinterest.fr/ladyfamee/mickey-reeves/

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: ≈ mickey reeves 5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 EmptyVen 15 Mar 2024 - 20:13

Industrial loft ft. The Sims
419 Montague Road - West End
Loft situé à West End et acquis fin janvier 2024, en remplacement de l'ancien studio détruit par le cyclone Olga. L'intérieur revendique un style industriel dit "factory" et les murs en pierre devraient (cette fois) résister aux accès de colère du propriétaire comme à la prochaine tempête.

Le loft dispose de deux étages avec système de mezzanine et d'un bar pleinement équipé, la moindre des choses quand on s'appelle Mickey. La petite Lola y a désormais sa chambre, et l'argent emprunté pour s'offrir ce nouveau toit est évidemment un problème pour plus tard.

– inspirations –

5 - ≈ mickey reeves - Page 2 Nptbkrg
:rainbow::
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

≈ mickey reeves

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2