AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Besoin d'un coup de main pour t'intégrer ?
Clique ici pour trouver un parrain et relever les défis du nouveau !
Le forum a besoin de vous pour vivre
N'oubliez pas de voter autant que possible.
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

(mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Mickey Reeves
Mickey Reeves
les brasiers de la colère
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 7vHkInU Présent
SURNOM : Scar, son pseudo pour la boxe et les courses.
STATUT : son coeur reprend enfin vie aux côtés de Zoya. elle seule parvient à lire à travers ses lignes, le comprend et l'apaise, à tel point qu'il a retiré son alliance pour elle. il reste en revanche bien marié à la mère de sa fille sur le papier.
MÉTIER : illustre champion de boxe rattrapé par ses démons, il gère aujourd'hui un bar caché, The Blind Tiger, et y dissimule ses trafics.
LOGEMENT : il (re)vit dans un loft où sa fille a enfin sa chambre et où sa petite amie passe aussi le plus clair de ses nuits, au #419 Montague Road (West End).
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 LyTNlP6U_o

TW IN RP : consommation de drogues et d'alcool, violence verbale et physique, décès familial (parents), deuil, courses illégales de voitures, comportement autodestructeur, addictions, pensées noires, divorce, sexualité.
TW IRL : nc.
GENRE : Je suis un homme
ORIENTATION : Je n'aime que ma moitié.
PETIT PLUS : brisbane born and raised ☆ orphelin et aîné de sa fratrie ☆ tableau familial en morceaux comme le reste : sa femme a demandé le divorce et sa fille de huit ans grandit sans lui ☆ multi-champion du monde, il avait de l'or au bout des gants avant de tout saboter ☆ son addiction à la drogue ne date pas d'hier mais tout le monde l'en pensait sorti ☆ une sérieuse tendance à l'autodestruction et un problème de colère jamais exorcisé ☆ se défoule sur tout ce qu'il trouve à défaut de le faire sur un ring ☆ mène une vie de violence et d'excès qui finiront par le tuer si personne ne le fait avant.
CODE COULEUR : teal
RPs EN COURS : (11) elizoya (∞)zoya #7jackson #5solas #1halstonrhett #11 (ua fantômes)james (event)birdie x zoyarhett #12 (event)lashana #3

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 HYfZDnMT_o
aliyah (scénario) ☆ the reason i hold on, 'cause i need this hole gone. funny you're the broken one but i'm the only one who needed saving, 'cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving. not really sure how to feel about it, something in the way you move makes me feel like i can't live without you.

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 1k8E62hC_o
mickson #5 ☆ we're all we got in this world, when it spins, when it swirls. i'm just sorry you were there and had to witness it first hand, 'cause all i ever wanted to do was just make you proud, then of course everything always happens for a reason but it's just something we have no control over. ☆ 1234

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 2z5Eeyf7_o
leeves #7 & (∞) ☆ you make it look like it's magic 'cause i see nobody, nobody but you. i'm so used to being used so i love when you call unexpected. on that lonely night you said it wouldn't be love, but we felt the rush. it made us believe it there was only us, convinced we were broken inside. you're my favorite kind of night. ☆ 123456

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_rijg9dIVsa1wsdcbg_500
little sis #3 ☆ don't know where she belongs, she wants to go home but nobody's home. be strong now. her feelings she hides, her dreams she can't find. she's losing her mind, she's falling behind. she can't find her place, she's losing her faith. she's falling from grace, she's all over the place. ☆ 12

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 MWFKR0Pq_o
miett #11 (ua) & #12 ☆ it's five am, my time again. i've soakin' up the moon, can't sleep, i'm calling and you know it's me. i'm pushing myself further, i'm just tryna feel my heartbeat beat and you can see that i'm in pain, i've fallen into emptiness. i want you 'cause we're both insane, i'm staring into the abyss, looking at myself again, trying not to lose my faith. ☆ 12345678910

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 8e277d903ee12e851d228df5ec395ecb5bbad0af
sikey #2 ☆ the days, they go slow. the nights, they go fast. the method is clear, in waiting for you i think i need a distraction. i'm not staying in i'm searching for you i can never, never find you. go downtown, put the drugs in my body. step back up, i'm the life of the party. come back home and we'll get something started. ☆ 1

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 UfvXz0fB_o
reine ☆ cause unlike you i got nothing to hide, i don't pretend to have any shame. i got a box we could put all your lies in until the end of days, you know that i will be a call away. the call you make when you're all alone and i know that i will always be the one you repent when you are done. ☆ 123

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 95g414dI_o
starboy ☆ legend of the fall took the year like a bandit, bought mama a crib and a brand new wagon. now she hit the grocery shop looking lavish, star trek roof in that wraith of khan. girls get loose when they hear this song, 100 on the dash get me close to god. we don't pray for love, we just pray for cars.

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 27T9NYtm_o
waves ☆ i saw the fire in your eyes, i saw the fire when i look into your eyes. you tell me things you wanna, try, i know temptation is the devil in disguise. you risk it all to feel alive, you're offering yourself to me like sacrifice. ☆ 1

COMMUNICATIONS :
zoya (sms/appels)rhett (sms)
marley (sms)august (sms)
joseph (sms)

RPs EN ATTENTE : siobhan #2, kieran #3

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 JRhytq5i_o
reeves (préliens) ☆ i was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed. i've been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage, but i kept rhyming and stepped right into the next cypher. best believe somebody's paying the pied piper, all the pain inside amplified by the fact that i can't get by with my 9-to-5. and i can't provide the right type of life for my family, these times are so hard, and it's getting even harder.

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 674be7ffc41d326478562f08b0ad71322c26df95
ollie (scénario) ☆ some people stay far away from the door, if there's a chance of it opening up. they hear a voice in the hall outside and hope that it just passes by. some people live with the fear of a touch and the anger of having been a fool. they will not listen to anyone, so nobody tells them a lie.

RPs TERMINÉS : 2024 ›adèle (event)vinnierhett #10lashana #2siobhan #1 (fb 2019)

2023 › aliyah 1.0rhett #2rhett #3albane #1jackson #2aliyah #1rhett #4zoya #1 (fb 2021)august #2 (rip) › rhett #5andréa #1jackson #3zoya #2wedding rowannzoya #3rhett #6aliyah #2evelyn #1 & rhett #7ethelzoya #4ruben (roaring twenties)joseph #2rhett #8zoya #5 (roaring twenties)jiyeon (roaring twenties)jackson #4lashana #1kieran #2august #3 (fb 2013)solasrhett #9zoya #6 (date)arthur

2022 › rhett #1jackson #1 (fb 2004)channing #1august #1 (fb août 2022)kieran #1 (fb 2021)joseph #1leo #1

NaNoWriMo 2023 › 50 000 mots ✓ (total : 66 762)

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 BnwBz7uW_o

CRÉDITS : @homemade (avatar), @loonywaltz (ub), @nairobigifs (gif profil), @nairobigifs (gifs signa), @annscollections (gif alives), @kyliez (gif lashana) @harlivygifs (gif jackson), @roseygifs (gif miett), @nairobi (gif zoya), @sophiexrph (gif reine), @sophiexrph (gif peeves), @thiskryptonite (gif waves), @driverdaily (gif solas), @ovgifs3 (gif reeves), @mapartche (dessin mickey)
DC : eddie yang (ft. lee know) & carl flanagan (ft. fionn whitehead)
PSEUDO : ladyfame (clémence)
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t47310-mickey-he-knew-fighting-was-his-home-and-blood-was-his-trade
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t47338-mickey-low-life-for-life-let-the-meds-flow-let-the-night-flow
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t47348-mickey-reeves
https://www.pinterest.fr/ladyfamee/mickey-reeves/

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptyVen 23 Déc 2022 - 18:20

@Jiyeon Park vous ici 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 3922047296 t'en fais tellement pas pour notre premier lien, ça nous empêchera pas de jouer quelque chose de différent si Jiyeon et Mickey peuvent matcher et de toute évidence, c'est le cas 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 692915883 j'aime beaucoup l'idée qu'elle puisse être une cliente régulière de son bar, je comptais poster les préliens ces jours-ci en plus donc elle pourrait figurer parmi les initiés si tu veux 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 4052937387 et c'est du coup tout à fait possible que ces deux-là papillonnent ensemble, le bar pourrait même être leur lieu de rencontre pour ça et en fonction de si Mickey est dans un "bon jour" ou non, l'affaire sera plus ou moins rapidement pliée 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 613854477 c'est vraiment pas difficile d'obtenir quelque chose de lui sur ce plan-là en vérité et si Jiyeon est sage, il pourra même lui montrer la partie obscure de son bar 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 2154485008

@August Constantine euh t'as mal écrit "le traitre" en fait :brows: :brows: allez hop c'est ajouté mais quelque chose me dit qu'il méritera bientôt de changer de catégorie celui-là 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 3258319053

lolilol ils vont pas rigoler longtemps:

@Ambrose Constantine promis ils vont rester sages :drama: :OO:

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Nptbkrg
:rainbow::
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jiyeon Park
Jiyeon Park
l'âme vagabonde
l'âme vagabonde
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 7vHkInU Absent
ÂGE : 29 ans (27/05/1994) Gemini sun, Taurus moon and Virgo rising.
SURNOM : Ji (par la plupart des gens) Jiji (par les five), Phoebe ou Phoeb’s (par Hugo) Jiya, Yeonie et emmerdeuse (par sa famille), et baby Ji (mais ça c'est elle qui aime bien ce surnom, quasiment personne ne l'utilise)
STATUT : Célibataire avec une réputation fille qui papillonne un peu trop. Probablement polyamoureuse dans le déni, à la recherche d'une relation avec quelqu'un qui ne s'énerve pas si elle flirt un peu ici et là.
MÉTIER : Signée à la Shining Stars Agency, elle est influenceuse à temps plein, enchaine les photoshoot pour des fringues et les contrats publicitaires en tout genre. Plus connu en Corée qu'en Australie, mais ça marche bien tout de même.
LOGEMENT : Elle habite depuis aout 2023 au #339 sur Water Street à Spring Hill. Un appartement bien trop grand pour elle, trois chambres, trois salles de bain, et une déco épurée à la Kardashian. Elle en est très fière, même si son frère était totalement contre ce déménagement.
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 A9ae8f3671d1c687415c6b099b4c66dbc269ed4ar1-540-320_00

TW IN RP : Addiction - Alcoholism - Sex - Eating disorder
TW IRL : Quand on m'envoie de long message moralisateur qui me font pleurer. (my depressed ass needs kindness. thanks)
GENRE : Je suis une femme
ORIENTATION : J'aime tout le monde.
PETIT PLUS : ENFP-A ≈ Née un 27 Mai 1994, sous le signe du gémeaux ≈ mesure 1,66m et pèse 45kg ≈ Elle parle coréen, français (même si elle fait beaucoup de fautes) et anglais avec un adorable accent. ≈ Influenceuse, passion instagram, elle a déjà 4,7M d'abonnés. ≈ Met régulièrement des lentilles de contactes colorées pour avoir les yeux plus clairs. ≈ Allergique aux chats. ≈ Mauvaise cuisinière. ≈ Addict à Starbucks. ≈ Grande bordélique, désorganisée, systématiquement en retard. ≈ Très sociable et adore sortir en soirée. ≈ Alcohol free depuis peu. ≈ Fidèle en amitié, beaucoup moins en amour.
CODE COULEUR : Est chiante mais adorable en #6633cc, en anglais ou en français.
RPs EN COURS :
« A person with a good scent has a big wound inside. A well-ripe wound smells like flowers. »
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 BvdNvup
FIVE ♡ If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever, friendship never ends.
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 DiVLQlJ
MARCELINE ♡ Oh, my, love is a lie. Shit my friends say to get me by. It hits different, It hits different this time. Catastrophic blues. Movin' on was always easy for me to do. It hits different, It hits different 'cause it's you.

Scarlett #1
Elena #1Ishtar #1

RPs EN ATTENTE :
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 GGlDS8y

RPs TERMINÉS :
AVATAR : Lee Sunmi (queen of kpop soloists ♡)
CRÉDITS : smmg (avatar) tumblr (gif)
DC : Andrea Welch (Zoey Deutch)
PSEUDO : smmg/Marie
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t45824-jiyeon-set-myself-on-fire
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t45845-jiyeon-can-t-control-myself#2328549
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t45848-jiyeon-park#2328603
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t46978-best-believe-i-m-still-

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptyVen 23 Déc 2022 - 18:57

@Mickey Reeves Oh myyy une partie obscure ?? je veux tout savoir et tout voir ! :maah: 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 3258319053 Bon du coup ça me semble parfait comme lien. Elle se retrouve cliente du bar et de là y'a un truc qui s'installe entre elle et Mickey, un petit jeu de séduction qui finit sous les draps (peut-être plusieurs fois même Arrow )
bon après en ce moment Jiyeon est en couple avec Marceline. ça va pas duré, vu la notion de fidélité de Jiji, MAIS du coup; le coup d'un soir serait arrivé soit avant qu'elle soit avec Marceline (donc si je me souviens de ma timeline je dirais avant la mi-octobre) ou alors après leur rupture, qui n'a pas encore eu lieu du coup. Maybe en janvier vu la tournure des choses. 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 4251317097
Après la rupture, je pense que Jiyeon va sombrer, donc si Mickey veut l'entrainer vers le fond, d'une manière ou d'une autre, je suis aussi preneuse :OO:

I washed my hands of us at the club. You made a mess of me. I pictured you with other girls in love, Then threw up on the street. Like waiting for a bus that never shows, You just start walkin' on. They say that if it's right, you know. Each bar plays our song, Nothing has ever felt so wrong.
sunmi
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 908854lgbt
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 JRATd1d
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 GmWTCGB
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 OdFvFRG
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 7ZWT0EU
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 SxiT32e
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 OrLErGE
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 ZluH9hz
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 QIDiPqb
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 4PicGqX
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 ABQxMXf
Mickey Reeves
Mickey Reeves
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 7vHkInU Présent
STATUT : son coeur reprend enfin vie aux côtés de Zoya. elle seule parvient à lire à travers ses lignes, le comprend et l'apaise, à tel point qu'il a retiré son alliance pour elle. il reste en revanche bien marié à la mère de sa fille sur le papier.
MÉTIER : illustre champion de boxe rattrapé par ses démons, il gère aujourd'hui un bar caché, The Blind Tiger, et y dissimule ses trafics.
LOGEMENT : il (re)vit dans un loft où sa fille a enfin sa chambre et où sa petite amie passe aussi le plus clair de ses nuits, au #419 Montague Road (West End).
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 LyTNlP6U_o

TW IN RP : consommation de drogues et d'alcool, violence verbale et physique, décès familial (parents), deuil, courses illégales de voitures, comportement autodestructeur, addictions, pensées noires, divorce, sexualité.
PETIT PLUS : brisbane born and raised ☆ orphelin et aîné de sa fratrie ☆ tableau familial en morceaux comme le reste : sa femme a demandé le divorce et sa fille de huit ans grandit sans lui ☆ multi-champion du monde, il avait de l'or au bout des gants avant de tout saboter ☆ son addiction à la drogue ne date pas d'hier mais tout le monde l'en pensait sorti ☆ une sérieuse tendance à l'autodestruction et un problème de colère jamais exorcisé ☆ se défoule sur tout ce qu'il trouve à défaut de le faire sur un ring ☆ mène une vie de violence et d'excès qui finiront par le tuer si personne ne le fait avant.
RPs EN COURS : (11) elizoya (∞)zoya #7jackson #5solas #1halstonrhett #11 (ua fantômes)james (event)birdie x zoyarhett #12 (event)lashana #3

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 HYfZDnMT_o
aliyah (scénario) ☆ the reason i hold on, 'cause i need this hole gone. funny you're the broken one but i'm the only one who needed saving, 'cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving. not really sure how to feel about it, something in the way you move makes me feel like i can't live without you.

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 1k8E62hC_o
mickson #5 ☆ we're all we got in this world, when it spins, when it swirls. i'm just sorry you were there and had to witness it first hand, 'cause all i ever wanted to do was just make you proud, then of course everything always happens for a reason but it's just something we have no control over. ☆ 1234

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 2z5Eeyf7_o
leeves #7 & (∞) ☆ you make it look like it's magic 'cause i see nobody, nobody but you. i'm so used to being used so i love when you call unexpected. on that lonely night you said it wouldn't be love, but we felt the rush. it made us believe it there was only us, convinced we were broken inside. you're my favorite kind of night. ☆ 123456

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_rijg9dIVsa1wsdcbg_500
little sis #3 ☆ don't know where she belongs, she wants to go home but nobody's home. be strong now. her feelings she hides, her dreams she can't find. she's losing her mind, she's falling behind. she can't find her place, she's losing her faith. she's falling from grace, she's all over the place. ☆ 12

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 MWFKR0Pq_o
miett #11 (ua) & #12 ☆ it's five am, my time again. i've soakin' up the moon, can't sleep, i'm calling and you know it's me. i'm pushing myself further, i'm just tryna feel my heartbeat beat and you can see that i'm in pain, i've fallen into emptiness. i want you 'cause we're both insane, i'm staring into the abyss, looking at myself again, trying not to lose my faith. ☆ 12345678910

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 8e277d903ee12e851d228df5ec395ecb5bbad0af
sikey #2 ☆ the days, they go slow. the nights, they go fast. the method is clear, in waiting for you i think i need a distraction. i'm not staying in i'm searching for you i can never, never find you. go downtown, put the drugs in my body. step back up, i'm the life of the party. come back home and we'll get something started. ☆ 1

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 UfvXz0fB_o
reine ☆ cause unlike you i got nothing to hide, i don't pretend to have any shame. i got a box we could put all your lies in until the end of days, you know that i will be a call away. the call you make when you're all alone and i know that i will always be the one you repent when you are done. ☆ 123

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 95g414dI_o
starboy ☆ legend of the fall took the year like a bandit, bought mama a crib and a brand new wagon. now she hit the grocery shop looking lavish, star trek roof in that wraith of khan. girls get loose when they hear this song, 100 on the dash get me close to god. we don't pray for love, we just pray for cars.

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 27T9NYtm_o
waves ☆ i saw the fire in your eyes, i saw the fire when i look into your eyes. you tell me things you wanna, try, i know temptation is the devil in disguise. you risk it all to feel alive, you're offering yourself to me like sacrifice. ☆ 1

COMMUNICATIONS :
marley (sms)august (sms)
joseph (sms)

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 JRhytq5i_o
reeves (préliens) ☆ i was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed. i've been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage, but i kept rhyming and stepped right into the next cypher. best believe somebody's paying the pied piper, all the pain inside amplified by the fact that i can't get by with my 9-to-5. and i can't provide the right type of life for my family, these times are so hard, and it's getting even harder.

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 674be7ffc41d326478562f08b0ad71322c26df95
ollie (scénario) ☆ some people stay far away from the door, if there's a chance of it opening up. they hear a voice in the hall outside and hope that it just passes by. some people live with the fear of a touch and the anger of having been a fool. they will not listen to anyone, so nobody tells them a lie.

2023 › aliyah 1.0rhett #2rhett #3albane #1jackson #2aliyah #1rhett #4zoya #1 (fb 2021)august #2 (rip) › rhett #5andréa #1jackson #3zoya #2wedding rowannzoya #3rhett #6aliyah #2evelyn #1 & rhett #7ethelzoya #4ruben (roaring twenties)joseph #2rhett #8zoya #5 (roaring twenties)jiyeon (roaring twenties)jackson #4lashana #1kieran #2august #3 (fb 2013)solasrhett #9zoya #6 (date)arthur

2022 › rhett #1jackson #1 (fb 2004)channing #1august #1 (fb août 2022)kieran #1 (fb 2021)joseph #1leo #1

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 BnwBz7uW_o

CRÉDITS : @homemade (avatar), @loonywaltz (ub), @nairobigifs (gif profil), @nairobigifs (gifs signa), @annscollections (gif alives), @kyliez (gif lashana) @harlivygifs (gif jackson), @roseygifs (gif miett), @nairobi (gif zoya), @sophiexrph (gif reine), @sophiexrph (gif peeves), @thiskryptonite (gif waves), @driverdaily (gif solas), @ovgifs3 (gif reeves), @mapartche (dessin mickey)
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t47310-mickey-he-knew-fighting-was-his-home-and-blood-was-his-trade
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t47338-mickey-low-life-for-life-let-the-meds-flow-let-the-night-flow

Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptyVen 23 Déc 2022 - 19:24

@Jiyeon Park disons que ce n'est pas un bar caché pour rien, je détaillerai tout ça dans les préliens 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 2154485008 parfait pour le jeu de séduction, Mickey n'aura aucun mal à se montrer réceptif et à la suivre sur ce terrain-là pour un ou plusieurs dérapages - c'est même souvent plusieurs avec lui 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 4052937387
j'ai suivi pour son couple avec Marceline et je te laisse du coup arranger ça comme tu le souhaites niveau chrono, sachant que c'est très libre du côté de Mickey :l: avant son couple ou après sa rupture tout me va personnellement, on jouera ça au moment de ton choix 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 3290930861 et si Jiyeon est susceptible de se laisser couler ma foi Mickey ne l'en empêchera pas, il lui montrera même le chemin sans souci lui qui aime tant entrainer les autres dans sa chute :OO: :drama:

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Nptbkrg
Jiyeon Park
Jiyeon Park
l'âme vagabonde
l'âme vagabonde
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 7vHkInU Absent
SURNOM : Ji (par la plupart des gens) Jiji (par les five), Phoebe ou Phoeb’s (par Hugo) Jiya, Yeonie et emmerdeuse (par sa famille), et baby Ji (mais ça c'est elle qui aime bien ce surnom, quasiment personne ne l'utilise)
STATUT : Célibataire avec une réputation fille qui papillonne un peu trop. Probablement polyamoureuse dans le déni, à la recherche d'une relation avec quelqu'un qui ne s'énerve pas si elle flirt un peu ici et là.
MÉTIER : Signée à la Shining Stars Agency, elle est influenceuse à temps plein, enchaine les photoshoot pour des fringues et les contrats publicitaires en tout genre. Plus connu en Corée qu'en Australie, mais ça marche bien tout de même.
LOGEMENT : Elle habite depuis aout 2023 au #339 sur Water Street à Spring Hill. Un appartement bien trop grand pour elle, trois chambres, trois salles de bain, et une déco épurée à la Kardashian. Elle en est très fière, même si son frère était totalement contre ce déménagement.
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 A9ae8f3671d1c687415c6b099b4c66dbc269ed4ar1-540-320_00

TW IRL : Quand on m'envoie de long message moralisateur qui me font pleurer. (my depressed ass needs kindness. thanks)
PETIT PLUS : ENFP-A ≈ Née un 27 Mai 1994, sous le signe du gémeaux ≈ mesure 1,66m et pèse 45kg ≈ Elle parle coréen, français (même si elle fait beaucoup de fautes) et anglais avec un adorable accent. ≈ Influenceuse, passion instagram, elle a déjà 4,7M d'abonnés. ≈ Met régulièrement des lentilles de contactes colorées pour avoir les yeux plus clairs. ≈ Allergique aux chats. ≈ Mauvaise cuisinière. ≈ Addict à Starbucks. ≈ Grande bordélique, désorganisée, systématiquement en retard. ≈ Très sociable et adore sortir en soirée. ≈ Alcohol free depuis peu. ≈ Fidèle en amitié, beaucoup moins en amour.
RPs EN COURS :
« A person with a good scent has a big wound inside. A well-ripe wound smells like flowers. »
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 BvdNvup
FIVE ♡ If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever, friendship never ends.
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 DiVLQlJ
MARCELINE ♡ Oh, my, love is a lie. Shit my friends say to get me by. It hits different, It hits different this time. Catastrophic blues. Movin' on was always easy for me to do. It hits different, It hits different 'cause it's you.

Scarlett #1
Elena #1Ishtar #1

RPs EN ATTENTE :
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 GGlDS8y

RPs TERMINÉS :
Femme (elle)

Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptyVen 23 Déc 2022 - 20:26

@Mickey Reeves oh j'ai hâte de lire tout ça 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 2598156303
Bon parfait, Mickey l'entrainera vers le fond, en plus de s'envoyer en l'air de temps en temps 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 4251317097 Du coup on peut dire que y'a eu un rapprochement avant la relation avec Marceline et que depuis mi-octobre du coup Jiyeon déserte un peu le bar et Mickey, parce qu'elle essaie d'être a good girl (sans grand succès on va pas se le cacher) et du coup elle se reportera au bar comme si de rien était quand elle se fera largué 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 4251317097 Mickey devra la supporter à ce moment là sisi bon courage à lui ! (ce sera sa première peine de coeur, donc ça va être violent pour elle je pense)

I washed my hands of us at the club. You made a mess of me. I pictured you with other girls in love, Then threw up on the street. Like waiting for a bus that never shows, You just start walkin' on. They say that if it's right, you know. Each bar plays our song, Nothing has ever felt so wrong.
sunmi
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 908854lgbt
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 JRATd1d
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 GmWTCGB
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 OdFvFRG
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 7ZWT0EU
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 SxiT32e
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 OrLErGE
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 ZluH9hz
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 QIDiPqb
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 4PicGqX
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 ABQxMXf
Mickey Reeves
Mickey Reeves

COMMUNICATIONS :
marley (sms)august (sms)
joseph (sms)

Femme (elle)

Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptyVen 23 Déc 2022 - 22:25

@Jiyeon Park 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 3922047296 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 3922047296
il honorera avec plaisir ces deux rôles :drama: ça marche pour le rapprochement et pour Jiyeon qui s'évapore du décor une fois en couple, pour mieux revenir comme une fleur ensuite 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 4052937387 je pense que Mickey n'appréciera pas beaucoup d'avoir été mis de côté pendant ce temps mais elle saura comment se faire pardonner, je n'en doute pas 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 3258319053
il sera là pour la ramasser avant de l'entrainer encore plus bas oui, toujours prêt à rendre service quoi vraiment un type bien (non) sisi

on peut du coup attendre que l'intrigue rupture soit lancée pour jouer tout ça si tu veux et ensuite en route mauvaise troupe 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 1001340119 :l:

Jiyeon Park
Jiyeon Park
l'âme vagabonde
l'âme vagabonde

RPs EN COURS :

Scarlett #1
Elena #1Ishtar #1

RPs EN ATTENTE :

RPs TERMINÉS :
Femme (elle)

Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptyVen 23 Déc 2022 - 22:40

@Mickey Reeves parfait, parfait, parfait, hâte de jouer tout ça :maah: (avec Mickey, ce mec bien, un chic type sisi) et yes je te recontacterai en temps voulu 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 3922047296

sunmi
August Constantine
August Constantine
le masque de fer
le masque de fer
SURNOM : On se demande encore pourquoi August ne s'entend plus avec ceux qui l'ont surnommé June et July
STATUT : Célibataire car lâché par la future mariée alors qu'il l'attendait devant l'autel.
MÉTIER : Journaliste, il a délaissé sa place dans un petit journal local pour travailler avec son ami Blake Aldridge au Daily Insider.
LOGEMENT : #18 James Street à Fortitude Valley, en colocation avec Kieran et César.
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Zl8p

TW IN RP : Décès de proche - consommation d'alcool
PETIT PLUS : Né à Sydney, la tragédie ayant touché leur famille l'a amené lui, sa soeur jumelle et ses frères à Brisbane alors qu'il avait à peine 6 ans - Il a joué dans l'équipe de cricket au collège et au lycée - il rend régulièrement visite à son père, hospitalisé depuis des années - il a failli se marier mais elle l'a planté devant l'autel - il est passionné par la littérature et le cinéma - l'écriture est son jardin secret
CODE COULEUR : Il fait genre qu'il va bien en cornflowerblue
RPs EN COURS :
(communications téléphoniques)

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Giphy-downsized-large
weathertine x Just a lost boy in a small town, i'm the same kid but I'm grown now, try to make it out but I don't know how, wish that I was young, what have I become? now it's late night and I'm at home so I make friend with my shadow and I play him all my sad, sad songs.
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Giphy-downsized-large
reine x All you can give, all you can beg, all that you longed for, nothing compares when nothin' is sacred, no one is safe. so you wanna play God? come on. is that all you got? come on. would you sell your soul? burn it all, everything that you love, finally become second to none in a kingdom of one.
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 68c43ab5882d0bff4e523d457c70b4ba364cd076
Aldrine x Stolen dreams took our childish days, still, ain't nothing changed now we're grown, we're still young, still got our mindless ways, in a timeless phase, kicking stones.
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 8422ca5e2e82c2ebae7bff838db2caf0f4b94a96
saddust x'cause a princess doesn't cry, a princess doesn't cry over monsters in the night, don't waste (y)our precious time on boys with pretty eyes. A princess doesn't cry burning like a fire, you feel it all inside but wipe your teary eyes.

RPs EN ATTENTE : Malone 3 x
RPs TERMINÉS :
FB x Mickey 3 (2013)

2022 Mickey 1 (août) x Jenna 1 (sept) x Ambrose 1 (déc.) x Flora 1 (déc.).

2023 James 1 (janv.) x Malone 1 (janv.) x Blake 1 (fév.) x Andréa 2 (mars) x Mickey 2 (avril) x Ambrose 2 (mai) x Blake 2 (juin) x Malone 2 (juin) x Lexie 1 (juil.) x Tessa 1 (sept) x Ambrose 3 (déc.) x Saddie 1 (déc.) x Chelsea 1 (déc).

2024 Ambrose 4(fév.)
abandonned:

CRÉDITS : @jotag(avatar), @aintinacage & @vivianrutledge (gifs)
DC : Gabrielle (Crystal Reed) & Zoya (Phoebe Tonkin)
PSEUDO : ellialola
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t47459-august-can-t-help-the-way-i-keep-ignoring-every-omen
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t47563-august-leave-me-in-peace-caught-in-my-memories-lost-underneath
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t48671-august-constantine

Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptyMar 27 Déc 2022 - 0:31

@Mickey Reeves Non, never on peut pas leur faire ça, ils sont si complices et leur aMiTiE ne peut pas être détruite comme ça :drama:

@Ambrose Constantine c'est pas toi le grand frère, mêles toi de tes affaires 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 3443811757

my heart is weak, tear it down piece by piece, leave me to think deep in my structure, i think i still love her but I need some sleep, you've taken my breath away. now i want to breathe 'cause i cannot see, what you can see so easily. Demons, Jacob Lee + @aeairiel.

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 OzMRtqs
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 PwjukqI
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 BlWlDkN
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptyMar 27 Déc 2022 - 11:15

Bonjour Monsieur, il semblerait qu'un lien s'impose :drama:
Mickey Reeves
Mickey Reeves

COMMUNICATIONS :
marley (sms)august (sms)
joseph (sms)

Femme (elle)

Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptyMer 28 Déc 2022 - 19:41

@Yara Day bonjour madame ou devrais-je dire mademoiselle 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 4052937387
alors comme ça on brise le cœur du grand pote de Mickey ? c'était pas la chose à faire ça, non vraiment pas :OO: je ne sais pas si Yara et Mickey auraient été beaucoup en contact avec le grand fiasco du mariage mais en tout cas il la maudit depuis ce jour, et c'est jamais bon signe ça :drama:

Mickey Reeves
Mickey Reeves

COMMUNICATIONS :
marley (sms)august (sms)
joseph (sms)

Femme (elle)

Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptyVen 30 Déc 2022 - 22:22

MAJ DU 30/12/22 :l:

› Évolution du personnage et répertoire des sujets mis à jour
› Derniers liens ajoutés et complétés

Olivia Welch
Olivia Welch
les bonnes intentions
les bonnes intentions
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 IAeu3cF ÂGE : 35 ans
SURNOM : Liv, Livvie, Welch au travail (elle déteste entendre son nom de famille claquer ainsi au travers des urgences)
STATUT : Mère célibataire de jumeaux de 6 ans, Lizzie et Lenny. Famille d'accueil pour Paul, un ado un peu paumé mais qui s'est plutôt bien adapté à leur vie de famille. Visiblement loin des jolies histoires et des rêves de bonheur.
MÉTIER : Infirmière puéricultrice, postée aux urgences de l'hôpital Saint-Vincent
LOGEMENT : Logan City, #503 Daisy Hill Road, une petite maison toute simple, qui suffit amplement à leur famille
happy girl

TW IN RP : Absence d'un père, famille d'accueil et violences familiales, grossesse, milieu hospitalier
ORIENTATION : J'aime les beaux garçons.
PETIT PLUS : Olivia a longtemps été fumeuse - à se cacher dans les recoins du ranch pour ne pas se faire attraper par un de ses parents ≈ Elle a appris la langue des signes australiennes, ce qui l'aide énormément à son travail. ≈ Elle a failli se noyer quand elle était enfant et est toujours traumatisée par les grandes étendues d'eau. ≈ Elle ne cuisine pas très bien, mais connaît tous les restaurants de son quartier.
CODE COULEUR : Répand de la douceur en #CC33CC
RPs EN COURS :
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 DzSn
Isyliv ∆ When you can't look on the bright side I will sit with you in the dark

Isaac#2Isaac#4Isaac#6Isaac#7

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 F6e208b669ff610edf693f60e5456fc673c4379c
Maritza ∆ Twenty questions, we tell the truth ; you've been stressed out lately? Yeah, me too

Maritza#4

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_noo88kusTh1szaa83_250
Cody ∆ Let’s raise our child together rather than making them choose which parent to pick

Cody#3

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ou9ri3NWzr1rifr4k_540

Olive#1Catarina#1Louis#1Andrea#2 & Marceline#1Adèle#1Heath#2Laurie#3

RPs EN ATTENTE :
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ou9rfiPRy81rifr4k_540

∆ You ?

RPs TERMINÉS :
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ou9ri5vFo41rifr4k_540

≈ 2024 Heath#1Andrea#1Laurie#2

≈ 2023 Nephtys#1Isaac#1Eve#1Eddie#1Caitriona#1Mur collaboratif (sujet commun)Penelopeia#1Maritza#2Cody#1Channing#1Maisie#1Maritza#3Cody#2Isaac#3Laurie#1Isaac#5

≈ 2020 Maritza#1

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ou9rfpSO2C1rifr4k_540

Spoiler:

CRÉDITS : (Avatar by tearsflight ; Gif signa by Lionsgate ; usebars by loonywaltz ; gifs profil by eternal-roleplay)
DC : Mabel Griffiths (ft. Jennifer Lawrence) ∆ Noor Guerrero (ft. Naomi Scott)
PSEUDO : Lucy
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t48918-
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t48938-
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t48940-

Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptyVen 7 Avr 2023 - 20:12

@Mickey Reeves hello 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 3258319053

Je viens vers toi pour un petit lien négatif ! Mickey a une fille du même âge que les jumeaux d'Olivia, donc je me disais qu'ils pouvaient se connaître de l'école des enfants ? Je pense qu'entre la réputation de Mickey et son travail aux urgences pédiatriques, elle doit pas avoir une très jolie vision de lui. Elle pourrait même être plutôt amie avec l'ex, et la soutenir dans le divorce.

If you wanna gothen I'll be so lonely
©️ EXORDIUM.

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 3I7AbvS
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 QZss7l7
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 577022hopital
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 YtxTUla
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 3T1X3Vb
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 YI1xEdJ
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 ZZBr7e1
Mickey Reeves
Mickey Reeves

COMMUNICATIONS :
marley (sms)august (sms)
joseph (sms)

Femme (elle)

Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptyVen 7 Avr 2023 - 21:41

@Olivia Welch Hello you 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 1949770018
Toujours partante pour un lien négatif avec Mickey 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 1484806105 je ne pense juste pas qu'Olivia et lui pourront se connaitre via l'école de leurs enfants comme il n'a pas été chercher Lola à la sortie de celle-ci depuis des années et ne s'y rend presque jamais non plus à d'autres occasions - plus généralement il est un père très absent pour sa fille, dont il prend des nouvelles à distance et qu'il tient aussi à l'écart de sa sombre vie :drama:

Cela dit rien n'empêche effectivement qu'Olivia connaisse Aliyah son ex-femme, et qu'elle porte certains jugements sur lui entre ses absences et sa réputation. Là où le lien pourra être négatif du coup c'est si Olivia soutient la procédure de divorce oui, car Mickey refuse encore de signer les papiers et verrait forcément d'un mauvais œil qu'une amie de son ex encourage la chose sisi Je me permets du coup de taguer @Aliyah Reeves pour qu'elle puisse aussi voir ce message mais je crois qu'on tient une petite base, surtout si Olivia a un avis bien tranché sur Mickey ainsi qu'une image pas très glorieuse de lui 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 4052937387

Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptySam 8 Avr 2023 - 14:30

@Olivia Welch @Mickey Reeves
Coucou tous les deux,
En ce qui me concerne, je ne sais pas si on pourra parler de "soutien" par rapport au divorce parce qu'Ali ne veut pas faire la guerre à Mickey, ne fût-ce que par respect pour Lola. En revanche, on peut très bien envisager qu'Olivia n'hésite pas à porter des jugements ouverts sur Mickey et qu'elle insiste auprès de cette dernière pour qu'elle soit plus agressive en matière de divorce en soulignant les conséquences de ses absences sur l'enfant et sur Ali. Il faudra juste travailler un contexte qui permette à Olivia de prendre ce genre de liberté (un contexte scolaire à mon avis. un événement organisé par l'école où elles auraient été amenées à se voir régulièrement : les décors d'une pièce de théâtre ou un truc du genre...)

Olivia Welch
Olivia Welch
les bonnes intentions
les bonnes intentions
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 IAeu3cF ÂGE : 35 ans
SURNOM : Liv, Livvie, Welch au travail (elle déteste entendre son nom de famille claquer ainsi au travers des urgences)
STATUT : Mère célibataire de jumeaux de 6 ans, Lizzie et Lenny. Famille d'accueil pour Paul, un ado un peu paumé mais qui s'est plutôt bien adapté à leur vie de famille. Visiblement loin des jolies histoires et des rêves de bonheur.
MÉTIER : Infirmière puéricultrice, postée aux urgences de l'hôpital Saint-Vincent
LOGEMENT : Logan City, #503 Daisy Hill Road, une petite maison toute simple, qui suffit amplement à leur famille
happy girl

TW IN RP : Absence d'un père, famille d'accueil et violences familiales, grossesse, milieu hospitalier
ORIENTATION : J'aime les beaux garçons.
PETIT PLUS : Olivia a longtemps été fumeuse - à se cacher dans les recoins du ranch pour ne pas se faire attraper par un de ses parents ≈ Elle a appris la langue des signes australiennes, ce qui l'aide énormément à son travail. ≈ Elle a failli se noyer quand elle était enfant et est toujours traumatisée par les grandes étendues d'eau. ≈ Elle ne cuisine pas très bien, mais connaît tous les restaurants de son quartier.
CODE COULEUR : Répand de la douceur en #CC33CC
RPs EN COURS :
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 DzSn
Isyliv ∆ When you can't look on the bright side I will sit with you in the dark

Isaac#2Isaac#4Isaac#6Isaac#7

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 F6e208b669ff610edf693f60e5456fc673c4379c
Maritza ∆ Twenty questions, we tell the truth ; you've been stressed out lately? Yeah, me too

Maritza#4

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_noo88kusTh1szaa83_250
Cody ∆ Let’s raise our child together rather than making them choose which parent to pick

Cody#3

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ou9ri3NWzr1rifr4k_540

Olive#1Catarina#1Louis#1Andrea#2 & Marceline#1Adèle#1Heath#2Laurie#3

RPs EN ATTENTE :
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ou9rfiPRy81rifr4k_540

∆ You ?

RPs TERMINÉS :
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ou9ri5vFo41rifr4k_540

≈ 2024 Heath#1Andrea#1Laurie#2

≈ 2023 Nephtys#1Isaac#1Eve#1Eddie#1Caitriona#1Mur collaboratif (sujet commun)Penelopeia#1Maritza#2Cody#1Channing#1Maisie#1Maritza#3Cody#2Isaac#3Laurie#1Isaac#5

≈ 2020 Maritza#1

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ou9rfpSO2C1rifr4k_540

Spoiler:

CRÉDITS : (Avatar by tearsflight ; Gif signa by Lionsgate ; usebars by loonywaltz ; gifs profil by eternal-roleplay)
DC : Mabel Griffiths (ft. Jennifer Lawrence) ∆ Noor Guerrero (ft. Naomi Scott)
PSEUDO : Lucy
Femme (elle)
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t48918-
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t48938-
https://www.30yearsstillyoung.com/t48940-

Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptySam 8 Avr 2023 - 23:02

@Aliyah Reeves @Mickey Reeves Olivia est déléguée des parents, du coup elle fait partie de l'organisation des kermesses et autres fêtes scolaires, ce qui pourrait l'avoir amener à voir régulièrement Aliyah ? Et en tant que mère célibataire elle sait ce que c'est de gérer seule ses enfants - ce qui la rendrait encore plus intransigeante envers Mickey qui ne fait pas l'effort d'être présent.

If you wanna gothen I'll be so lonely
©️ EXORDIUM.

333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 3I7AbvS
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 QZss7l7
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 577022hopital
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 YtxTUla
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 3T1X3Vb
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 YI1xEdJ
333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 ZZBr7e1
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 EmptyDim 9 Avr 2023 - 18:46

@Olivia Welch Si ton personnage est dans le jugement facile avec un côté Bree Vandecamp, moi ça me va... (ça n'empêche pas la bienveillance en plus). C'est quand vous voulez du coup @Mickey Reeves

Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow 333 - (mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow - Page 2 Empty

(mickey) low life for life, let the meds flow, let the night flow

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant